Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Note to duh-Mikey and the other Bush-lovers

Global warming isn't all bad. We've had beautiful spring-like weather in
the Mid-Atlantic for going on a month now. Today it was over 60 for most
of the daylight hours.

Too bad we're addicted to petroleum, though. I wonder how Dubya got
permission to say such a thing in public?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

George M. Middius wrote:
Global warming isn't all bad. We've had beautiful spring-like weather in
the Mid-Atlantic for going on a month now. Today it was over 60 for most
of the daylight hours.

Very little rain in So-cal while Oregon and Washington have endless
rain. If the jet stream keeps to the north, the bread basket will
have a hell of a drought.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 3 Feb 2006 14:48:16 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
Global warming isn't all bad. We've had beautiful spring-like weather in
the Mid-Atlantic for going on a month now. Today it was over 60 for most
of the daylight hours.

Very little rain in So-cal while Oregon and Washington have endless
rain. If the jet stream keeps to the north, the bread basket will
have a hell of a drought.

Please stop melting Greenland.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Goofy said:

Please stop melting Greenland.

Prease addless yourself to China. Sank you velly much.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

George M. Middius wrote:
Global warming isn't all bad. We've had beautiful spring-like weather in
the Mid-Atlantic for going on a month now. Today it was over 60 for most
of the daylight hours.

Very little rain in So-cal while Oregon and Washington have endless
rain. If the jet stream keeps to the north, the bread basket will
have a hell of a drought.

Please stop melting Greenland.

don't you want it to be green again?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:18:54 -0500, "Clyde Slick"
wrote:

.. .

George M. Middius wrote:
Global warming isn't all bad. We've had beautiful spring-like weather in
the Mid-Atlantic for going on a month now. Today it was over 60 for most
of the daylight hours.

Very little rain in So-cal while Oregon and Washington have endless
rain. If the jet stream keeps to the north, the bread basket will
have a hell of a drought.

Please stop melting Greenland.

don't you want it to be green again?

One has grown fond the Gulf Stream and thermohaline circulation in
general, note.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:12:01 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Goofy said:

Please stop melting Greenland.

Prease addless yourself to China. Sank you velly much.

We know who dun it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
:
: ...
: George M. Middius wrote:
: Global warming isn't all bad. We've had beautiful spring-like weather in
: the Mid-Atlantic for going on a month now. Today it was over 60 for most
: of the daylight hours.
:
:
: Very little rain in So-cal while Oregon and Washington have endless
: rain. If the jet stream keeps to the north, the bread basket will
: have a hell of a drought.
:
:
: Please stop melting Greenland.
:
:
: don't you want it to be green again?
:
:
according to the Brits, a 7 m sealevel rise will result.
Living in NL, i'd say: let Greenland be white :-)
Rudy