Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Told you so.

As predicted, Sacky the Clydemeister has pulled out all the stops in his
campaign to vilify Sen. Edward Kennedy. Kennedy did for the citizens of
Massachusetts what every senator does (or tries to do) for his or her
constituents. Born into wealth, he dedicated his life to public service and to
improving the lots of those who are trapped in poverty. What worse can one say
about him than he strove to lift the oppressive boot of unchecked capitalism
from the throats of the underclasses? I'll tell you what -- that every
circumstance surrounding a certain car crash was different from how Kennedy
described it, and that he selfishly and wantonly saved himself while leaving
his companion trapped in the car. The more you resent and envy Kennedy, the
more fervently you want to believe the worst about what happened that night.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 22:10, George M. Middius wrote:
As predicted, Sacky the Clydemeister has pulled out all the stops in his
campaign to vilify Sen. Edward Kennedy. Kennedy did for the citizens of
Massachusetts what every senator does (or tries to do) for his or her
constituents.

Run them off a bridge and kill them?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Aug 28, 9:10*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
As predicted, Sacky the Clydemeister has pulled out all the stops in his
campaign to vilify Sen. Edward Kennedy. Kennedy did for the citizens of
Massachusetts what every senator does (or tries to do) for his or her
constituents. Born into wealth, he dedicated his life to public service and to
improving the lots of those who are trapped in poverty.

Bull-****ing-****, you peter puffing prevaricator.

Ted Kennedy screwed the poor. He was in favor of every whacked out
environmental and regulatory program imaginable in the 70s, when we
still had industry, and industry is what provides jobs for the poor.
That's a big reason we don't have industry now.

He was behind Hart-Cellar, which brought in a LOT of people doomed to
permanent poverty and others who directly competed with poor whites
and especially blacks.

He was behind school busing and gun control and neighborhood wrecking
which drove the middle class out of the cities.

**** that stupid *******. I might sympathize with his family, but
getting the ******* out of the Senate is a major win for America.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 29, 3:38*am, Bret L wrote:

***** that stupid *******. I might sympathize with his family, but
getting the ******* out of the Senate is a major win for America.

Yeah! Especially when David Duke is still waiting for a seat!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Aug 29, 3:53*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:38*am, Bret L wrote:

***** that stupid *******. I might sympathize with his family, but
getting the ******* out of the Senate is a major win for America.

Yeah! Especially when David Duke is still waiting for a seat!

I wouldn't vote for that goofy ******* either. He's a crook.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:38*am, Bret L wrote:

***** that stupid *******. I might sympathize with his family, but
getting the ******* out of the Senate is a major win for America.

Yeah! Especially when David Duke is still waiting for a seat!

*I wouldn't vote for that goofy ******* either. He's a crook.

Bratzi wants an honest racist.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:38*am, Bret L wrote:

***** that stupid *******. I might sympathize with his family, but
getting the ******* out of the Senate is a major win for America.

Yeah! Especially when David Duke is still waiting for a seat!

*I wouldn't vote for that goofy ******* either. He's a crook.

Bratzi wants an honest racist.

Yes, nothing about his views which Bratzi is totally "down" with. LOL!
I knew that would get him.