Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio,rec.audio.car,rec.audio.opinion
James James is offline

Default Recording Glitch ??? Need help !!

System here is Windows XP, Home Edition. I use Nero Burning Rom 6 to
duplicate Music Cd's. (It has a simple "copy" function).

The music is beautiful, except that I get occasional "pops" in the music.
Not on every track and not real frequent, but enough to put a damper on a
nice album.

Before I burn a duplicate cd, I reboot the computer, and then I don't run
any other programs while I am making the cd copy. I just have no idea
where these pops come from, and would love to be able to make a cd without
them if possible.

Can someone help me on this please ??

Thanks in advance for any help you may give !!

James