Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default "Medical Gluttony"

On Sep 1, 9:50*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 1, 4:50*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Stephen might find the padding of depends a benefit on his bench.

What would it take to declare Scott a troll? He takes positions he
doesn't believe in, flames opponents in lieu of arguing his own case,
starts off-topic threads continually.

Witless admitted that his life has been threatened by Normals on more than one
occasion. He probably has some cuts and bruises as well to commemorate his
assholishness.

*I see you've met Stephen's troll definition on every count.

I've never seen George argue a position he doesn't believe in. He
flames far fewer posters than you do. Further, his OT count is about
1/1000 of yours. Mine, after yesterday, is about 1/150 of yours, 2pid.
LoL.

If George is "bad" you are "beyond worthless". LoL.

*Of course he's too myopic and generally wimpy to admit it.

....said 2pid flaming an opponent versus arguing his own case.

Would you say that I flooded RAO with posts these past couple of days,
2pid? I agree. I was mocking you. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Would you say that I flooded RAO with posts these past couple of days,
2pid? I agree. I was mocking you. LoL.

Your a dumn question mark, LOl.