Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Dan Lanciani Dan Lanciani is offline

Default tube equipment available

I have the following tube-based components that I'm going to dispose
of soon. If anybody wants any of them, let me know.

h.h. Scott TYPE 99D AMPLIFIER (mono)
H.H. SCOTT stereomaster TYPE 299-B STEREO AMPLIFIER SN94336
SCOTT stereomaster TYPE 370 W I D E B A N D MULTIPLEX FM STEREO
Koss M.1229 headphone amp
BELL Hi Fidelity "2520" tuner (mono)
Heathkit/Williamson Amplifier MODEL W4-AM (with manual)
Heathkit Preamplifier WA-P2 (for above) (with manual)

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com