PeterM

Default How to fix broken antenna sleeve on cc Crane radio?

Maybe one of you nice people here had an occasion to open a cc crane radio,
and can help me with a question. The sleeve that the antenna fits into is
cracked, and I called the nice people at cc crane to send me the sleeve and
an antenna, they mailed it out all for 9.- dollars. Almost too good to be
true. Great company I tell you that. Now I'm wondering how to replace the
sleeve . Do I just take the 6 or so small Phillips screws out, in the back?
I'm always worried, many times I get excited with taking something apart,
and when I do, all sorts of things just fall into my lap, and I'm screwed.
If any of you can help me I would appreciate it. I already have a new cc
crane radio, the ccradio plus, this is the cc radio, but not the plus. What
a great radio. My grandson will get this one. Many thanks in
advance...........