Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] tubeguy@myshop.com is offline

Default Does anyone have any Eico tube stereos or manuals?

I have a new power transformer, which says "for Eico Stereo". But that
is all I know. It's just a hand written label, stuck on the bottom.

The case has these numbers stamped on it. 30002-3 (there is a "H" below
that).

It has 5 wires on the secondary. Two are 6.3v filament. The others are
the high voltage with roughly 285 volts on each side of the center tap.
(570v total).

I'd like to find out what model Eico stereo it's from, so I can
hopefully find a schematic and see what tubes it was made to power.

It's a fairly large transformer. Not as big as the old ones onthe old
tube tv sets, but still large.