Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] scribbles990@yahoo.com is offline

Default Ping: Mike Rivers, Scott Dorsey

Are you guys still here?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

wrote:
Are you guys still here?

No. Chevdo is taking all my messages.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dr. Dolittle Dr. Dolittle is offline

geezer wrote:

Scott's here a lot. Check almost any thread & you'll find him
somewhere in it.

Yeah, ssems a bit strange, the confusion and all..

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:
Are you guys still here?

Sadly, we are both still here. Actually, Mike is up there and I am down
here, but we might have dim sum together soon.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:

1 down 1 to go. Glad to see you. I see my question was stoopid! You &
Scott are somewhat of the gurus around these parts and I want to make
sure I can still enjoy the benefit of the wealth of information you
guys are kind enough to offer without cost. Thanks! I also remember Mr.
George (GML) used to grace this group as well.

Massenburg got flamed by one too many newbies, but he is still seen
on the Pro-Audio mailing list.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
coreybenson coreybenson is offline

Chevdo wrote:
gee they only post more than anyone else does, and yet you can't determine if
they're 'still here'? I guess that either makes you incredibly stupid or
incredibly trolleriffic..

Didn't your mother teach you if you can't say anything nice...

Oh to heck with it. Never mind.

You know, for someone who gets all up in arms about people jumping your
sh!t the first time you posted, you kind of come off like the pot
calling the kettle, know what I mean?

Corey

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Massenburg got flamed by one too many newbies, but he is still seen
on the Pro-Audio mailing list.

I figured....I did an archive search today and found something along
those lines. Mr. George helped me out a few years back on my 4048 SSL.
Thanks Scott, you are as always, most gracious.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

coreybenson wrote:

Chevdo wrote:
gee they only post more than anyone else does, and yet you can't
determine if they're 'still here'? I guess that either makes you
incredibly stupid or incredibly trolleriffic..

Didn't your mother teach you if you can't say anything nice...

Chevdoh always wanted a mother, but it didn't work out. Can't blame
women for that.

--
ha

A click for Mike Rivers apa Pro Audio 24 December 11th 04 04:24 PM
Some words of thanks to Scott Dorsey, Mike Rivers, Ty Ford, et al... Chris Del Faro Pro Audio 40 September 22nd 04 08:16 PM
A click for Mike Rivers apa Pro Audio 0 May 27th 04 07:26 PM
A click for Mike Rivers apa Pro Audio 0 May 27th 04 07:26 PM
Paging Mr. Mike Rivers... Robin Pro Audio 0 September 24th 03 02:07 AM