George M. Middius

Default Krooger's Dementia

Mr. **** is on a rampage. The "debating trade" must not be panning out
too well for him.

Remember this is the same Dave Weil who buys refrigerator magnets
to boost his eBay ratings so that he will look like a credible buyer.

What are "eBay ratings", you stupid sod?

Perhaps, in your clumsy, language-disabled way, you're groping for the
word "feedback". Feedback comments are not "ratings".

Speaking of feedback, I advise everybody to block Mr. **** from
bidding on their items. If you check his "Feedback about others"
summary, you'll see that the ****ty little turd has left less than
half as many comments as sellers have left for him. Apparently
****-for-Brains believes that his feedback is a precious gift to be
bestowed only when (a) the item is shipped promptly, (b) there are no
shipping delays, (c) he gets an exceptional deal, and (d) the
Kroobitch hasn't been ragging on him lately. Normal people know that
any successful transaction warrants a positive feedback, and almost
every transaction should get a feedback comment of one sort.

On ebay, deal with Arnii Krooger at your own risk.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Mr. **** is on a rampage. The "debating trade" must not be panning out
too well for him.

It's working so well for me that Middius is blathering more incoherently
than usual.

BTW, does anybody know what accounts George uses on eBay? He seems to talk
big, but does he have any actions to back up his big talk?

Let's take a look at George Middius' performance on eBay. George, could you
tell us all the eBay account(s) you've been using for the past 4 years?

don't hold your breath!

Remember this is the same Dave Weil who buys refrigerator magnets
to boost his eBay ratings so that he will look like a credible buyer.

What are "eBay ratings", you stupid sod?

Talk about irony! George you're basically saying that you don't know how
eBay rates buyers and sellers. Then you rant about how I'm screwing up other
people's ratings. Could you be more inconsistent and embarrass yourself
further if you tried?

Perhaps, in your clumsy, language-disabled way, you're groping for the
word "feedback". Feedback comments are not "ratings".

Prove it.

Speaking of feedback, I advise everybody to block Mr. **** from
bidding on their items. If you check his "Feedback about others"
summary, you'll see that the ****ty little turd has left less than
half as many comments as sellers have left for him.

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally 100's to more
than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is obviously not a problem
for them.

Apparently
****-for-Brains believes that his feedback is a precious gift to be
bestowed only when (a) the item is shipped promptly, (b) there are no
shipping delays, (c) he gets an exceptional deal, and (d) the
Kroobitch hasn't been ragging on him lately.

In some cases I felt that I had a mediocre experience, and had to decide
whether to leave potentially damaging feedback, or just hold my tongue. I
chose to hold my tongue. In other cases I dealt with a seller who had so
much feedback that I really felt one measly piece of feedback from me would
not make any difference.

Normal people know that
any successful transaction warrants a positive feedback, and almost
every transaction should get a feedback comment of one sort.

George, that's a nice rule, so why don't you show us where its chiseled in
stone. Mission impossible!

The official eBay statement on the issue of leaving feedback is:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/feedback.html

"If you're a winning bidder or seller in an eBay transaction, you *can*
leave feedback for your trading partner. These comments can be positive,
neutral, or negative, depending on your experience."

The operative word is "can". It doesn't say "should", "must" or anything
like it, no matter how George rants and tries to deceive.

Let's take a look at George Middius' performance on eBay. George, could you
tell us all the eBay account(s) you've been using for the past 4 years?

On ebay, deal with Arnii Krooger at your own risk.

What's the risk? I bid, I win, I pay. Perhaps in Middius world eBay is all
about getting positive feedback. In the real world, dBay is about money and
merchandise.

Let's take a look at George Middius' performance on eBay. George, could you
tell us all the eBay account(s) youv'e been using for the past 4 years?

LOL!

dave weil

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:48:09 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally 100's to more
than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is obviously not a problem
for them.

This is not the point. It's rude not to leave feedback, especially
when others leave it for you. I suppose you could be excused for
missing a few here and there if you're doing hundreds or thousands of
transactions, but you're not.

It's just lack of courtesy for your trading partners, pure and simple.
Marc Phillips

wrote:

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally 100's to more
than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is obviously not a problem
for them.

This is not the point. It's rude not to leave feedback, especially
when others leave it for you. I suppose you could be excused for
missing a few here and there if you're doing hundreds or thousands of
transactions, but you're not.

It's just lack of courtesy for your trading partners, pure and simple.

I bet he doesn't tip, either.

Boon

George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally 100's to more
than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is obviously not a problem
for them.

This is not the point. It's rude not to leave feedback, especially
when others leave it for you. I suppose you could be excused for
missing a few here and there if you're doing hundreds or thousands of
transactions, but you're not.

This underscores Krooger's alienation from the human race. Observe
the other ****ty remark the Beast made:

"If you're a winning bidder or seller in an eBay transaction, you *can*
leave feedback for your trading partner. These comments can be positive,
neutral, or negative, depending on your experience."

The operative word is "can". It doesn't say "should", "must" or anything
like it, no matter how George rants and tries to deceive.

Mr. **** jumps at the chance to be an asshole.

And here we see Turdborg slipping into his private fantasy world.

In the real world, dBay is about money and merchandise.

I don't know what "dBay" is. Does anybody?

More fantasia:

"... eBay rates buyers and sellers."

Of course this is pure nonsense -- ebay doesn't "rate" anybody.

And the ****ty excuse for being an asshole and a sociopath:

In other cases I dealt with a seller who had so
much feedback that I really felt one measly piece of feedback from me would
not make any difference.

The arrogance astonishes. No wonder Turdy can't function in the real
world of commerce.

Finally, the absolute topper:

In some cases I felt that I had a mediocre experience, and had to decide
whether to leave potentially damaging feedback, or just hold my tongue.

Krooger has admitted what I hypothesized earlier -- everything has
to be just perfect for him, no doubt including factors that are
beyond any seller's control, such as how much grief the Kroobitch
has been giving him or whether he had enough "training sessions"
with "youthful students".

It's just lack of courtesy for your trading partners, pure and simple.

Being an asshole is the only comfort Krooger has.

Arny Krueger

Default The Legenday Hypocrisy Of Middius And Weil Exposed Again!

wrote:

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally 100's
to more than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is obviously
not a problem for them.

This is not the point. It's rude not to leave feedback, especially
when others leave it for you.

The irony of the rudeness Weil is comitting by making this post trying to
hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost on anybody.

Ditto for the near-legendary rudeness of Middius, who Weil is merely trying
to mimic. With Weil, the rule is monkey-see, monkey-do.

So Weil, since you obviously think that full disclosure about one's eBay
transactions is so important, why don't you post all the eBay ID's you've
used over the past 4 years and let us take a detailed look?

Not holding my breath!

Bottom line folks, we've just got more examples of the hypocrisy and
desperation of Middius and Weil.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally
100's to more than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is
obviously not a problem for them.

This is not the point. It's rude not to leave feedback, especially
when others leave it for you. I suppose you could be excused for
missing a few here and there if you're doing hundreds or thousands of
transactions, but you're not.

It's just lack of courtesy for your trading partners, pure and
simple.

I bet he doesn't tip, either.

As a rule I'm a heavy tipper, even if the service is medocre.

But thanks for once again demonstrating your hatred, idiocy, and willingness
to speak about what you know nothing about, Phillips.

dave weil

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:51:35 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

The irony of the rudeness Weil is comitting by making this post trying to
hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost on anybody.

You had already done that. You had posted a link to one of your
auctions.

You lose.

Again.
dave weil

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:52:50 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I bet he doesn't tip, either.

As a rule I'm a heavy tipper, even if the service is medocre.

Maybe you could go on a diet.
George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Dinner:

As a rule I'm a heavy tipper, even if the service is medocre.

Maybe you could go on a diet.

Do you want to ask Turdy what "medocre" means? It's not an English
word.

Marc Phillips

wrote:

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally
100's to more than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is
obviously not a problem for them.

This is not the point. It's rude not to leave feedback, especially
when others leave it for you. I suppose you could be excused for
missing a few here and there if you're doing hundreds or thousands of
transactions, but you're not.

It's just lack of courtesy for your trading partners, pure and
simple.

I bet he doesn't tip, either.

As a rule I'm a heavy tipper, even if the service is medocre [sic].

Oh, so you hit the full 15%, eh?

But thanks for once again demonstrating your hatred, idiocy, and willingness
to speak about what you know nothing about, Phillips.

Ugh. It's so exhausting reading your responses these days. Either they're a
retread of the same things you say over and over (without any facts or logic to
back them up), or in this case, they're just an angry lashing-out from an
unusually bitter and stupid man.

Personally, I don't care if and how much you tip. YOU DON'T LEAVE POSITIVE
FEEDBACK ON E-BAY AFTER THEY"VE DONE THE SAME FOR YOU. What an ill-mannered
yokel you are. What scum.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Mr Middius said:

dave weil said to ****-for-Dinner:

As a rule I'm a heavy tipper, even if the service is medocre.

Maybe you could go on a diet.

Do you want to ask Turdy what "medocre" means? It's not an English
word.

I think that word comes from too many meals at the nearby Waffle House.

Boon

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said to ****-for-Brains:

Personally, I don't care if and how much you tip. YOU DON'T LEAVE POSITIVE
FEEDBACK ON E-BAY AFTER THEY"VE DONE THE SAME FOR YOU. What an ill-mannered
yokel you are. What scum.

I just had an insight. Krooger whined about some transactions being
less than perfect but not bad enough to complain about. Since he was
afraid to specify what, exactly, rankled him enough to withhold
feedback, I'm guessing it was the lack of kiddie porn along with
whatever the Beast had putatively bid on. There's probably some code
word in certain auctions that leads Turdy to believe he's found
another one of his ilk. But because he's so ****ed in the head, his
expectation of that "special bonus" with the equalizer or memory
strip is never realized. So he's disappointed, and that's why he
whines and doesn't leave feedback.

How 'bout that, Arnii -- I figured it out. Want to admit the truth?
Also, tell us if you've ever received a single video or photograph
along with the junk you bought.

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

As a rule I'm a heavy tipper, even if the service is medocre.

Maybe you could go on a diet.

Do you want to ask Turdy what "medocre" means? It's not an English
word.

I think that word comes from too many meals at the nearby Waffle House.

If there were a perfect Kroostaurant, it would have all-you-can-oink
buffets at every meal, plus scales near the door, and the house
policy would be "NO TIPPING!"

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

The irony of the rudeness Weil is comitting by making this post trying to
hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost on anybody.

You had already done that. You had posted a link to one of your
auctions.

You lose.

Again.

Agreed. And once a person lets everybody know what name they use when
bidding/buying items, their activity on eBay is no longer "private". - LOL!

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

I think that word comes from too many meals at the nearby Waffle
House.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.

The really hot tip comes when one vists:

http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm

and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in Michigan.

LOL!

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often strangers.

George M. Middius

Default Krooger admits he's under house arrest

Turdborg just prooved™ that the authorities in Michigan have corralled
him to prevent him from committing pedophile acts in other states.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.
The really hot tip comes when one vists:
http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm
and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in Michigan.

Even without knowing what Mr. **** meant by the invented word "vists",
it's refreshing to hear such honesty from Krooger.

LOL!

I'm sure the ankle bracelet meets your ongoing need for punishment.

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often strangers.

Yet another reason for you to envy Boon -- he can, and does, travel
around the country, but you're not allowed to leave Michigan.

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Turdborg just prooved™ that the authorities in Michigan have corralled
him to prevent him from committing pedophile acts in other states.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.
The really hot tip comes when one vists:
http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm
and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in Michigan.

Even without knowing what Mr. **** meant by the invented word "vists",
it's refreshing to hear such honesty from Krooger.

LOL!

I'm sure the ankle bracelet meets your ongoing need for punishment.

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often strangers.

Yet another reason for you to envy Boon -- he can, and does, travel
around the country, but you're not allowed to leave Michigan.

You aren't allowed to leave your small apartment and it has nothing to
do with cops, justice, jail... but rather to a kind of injustice. I'm
right George, yes ?

George M. Middius

Lionella la Sale Salope said:

Turdborg just prooved™ that the authorities in Michigan have corralled
him to prevent him from committing pedophile acts in other states.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.
The really hot tip comes when one vists:
http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm
and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in Michigan.

Even without knowing what Mr. **** meant by the invented word "vists",
it's refreshing to hear such honesty from Krooger.

LOL!

I'm sure the ankle bracelet meets your ongoing need for punishment.

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often strangers.

Yet another reason for you to envy Boon -- he can, and does, travel
around the country, but you're not allowed to leave Michigan.

You

Lionella, I would like to thank you for including my entire post in
your pointless reply. As you would know if you weren't an idiot,
some people who have killfiled me may not have killfiled you. By
reposting everything I said, you have enabled my scintillating words
to reach more people, thereby furthering the disrepute of the
Krooborg in human society.

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

They have killfiled you ! God, why ?
For me all your discourse are like wax on my wooden leg.
The light of your scintillating words don't go higher than your bedroom
ceiling. ;-)
George, don't be so megalomaniac...

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

I'm sure the ankle bracelet meets your ongoing need for punishment.

What ankle bracelet might that be, George? Do you have one to show us?

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often
strangers.

Yet another reason for you to envy Boon -- he can, and does, travel
around the country, but you're not allowed to leave Michigan.

You're really delusional George. Tell you what - post your home address and
I just might give you a practical demonstration of how I'm really a free man
who travels as he wishes.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

I think that word comes from too many meals at the nearby Waffle
House.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.

The really hot tip comes when one vists:

http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm

and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in Michigan.

LOL!

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often strangers.

Okay, Arny...what kind of restaurants do you go to? And don't lie.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

I'm sure the ankle bracelet meets your ongoing need for punishment.

What ankle bracelet might that be, George? Do you have one to show us?

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often
strangers.

Yet another reason for you to envy Boon -- he can, and does, travel
around the country, but you're not allowed to leave Michigan.

You're really delusional George. Tell you what - post your home address and
I just might give you a practical demonstration of how I'm really a free man
who travels as he wishes.

I'm still waiting to pick you up from the airport, O Travelin' Man.

Boon

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

I'm still waiting to pick you up from the airport, O Travelin' Man.

Did anybody ask Mr. **** about his "proof" that he's never been in a
Waffle House? He practically claimed he never sets foot out of
Michigan.

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

I think that word comes from too many meals at the nearby Waffle
House.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.

The really hot tip comes when one vists:

http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm

and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in
Michigan.

LOL!

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often
strangers.

Okay, Arny...what kind of restaurants do you go to? And don't lie.

There's no pattern, as I'm pretty much omnivorous. There are very few
generally recognized food items that I don't eat as appropriate. Well, I do
have things I avoid whenever convenient, such as nasty greasy kid stuff like
burgers and fries. For example, should I find myself taking a meal at
Wendy's, I usually go for the baked potato and the chili. At Ronnie
MacDee's, I usually take the salad. At Subway, I usually have a veggie
sandwich. But I stay away from fast food and chain restaurants wherever
possible.

Last restaurant I ate in (one heck of a brunch!) was in Berglund Michigan,
right at the intersection of M28 and M64 on M28. Nice little family
restaurant. Next time you're up there Marc, check out the view of Lake
Gogebic...

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips said:

I'm still waiting to pick you up from the airport, O Travelin' Man.

Did anybody ask Mr. **** about his "proof" that he's never been in a
Waffle House?

Say Middius, why don't you provide us with proof that you can avoid lying
about me for any reasonable amount of time. Whoops, mission impossible! As
habitual liars, you and Atkinsin should be good friends! Whoops, you are!

LOL!

He practically claimed he never sets foot out of Michigan.

Only in your delusions, Middiot!

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Marc Phillips said:

I'm still waiting to pick you up from the airport, O Travelin' Man.

Did anybody ask Mr. **** about his "proof" that he's never been in a
Waffle House? He practically claimed he never sets foot out of
Michigan.

George looking to the quality of your questions and predicitions,
everybody here is agree with me, you should take a break.

Perhaps a little tour in Michigan forest would be also helpful for you. ;-)

George M. Middius

Lionella la Salote said:

Did anybody ask Mr. **** about his "proof" that he's never been in a
Waffle House? He practically claimed he never sets foot out of
Michigan.

George looking

You sound like Paula Wagnerette. If that makes you feel like
committing suicide, so be it.

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Lionella la Salope said:

Did anybody ask Mr. **** about his "proof" that he's never been in a
Waffle House? He practically claimed he never sets foot out of
Michigan.

George looking

You sound like Paula Wagnerette. If that makes you feel like
committing suicide, so be it.

After your obsessing fear of females, suicide seems to be your second
fixation.
George, all this garbage becomes more and more "pathologic" if you still
can see what I mean.
You sound like a common psychotic guy.

Arny Krueger

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

There's no pattern, as I'm pretty much omnivorous. There are very few
generally recognized food items that I don't eat as appropriate.
Well, I do have things I avoid whenever convenient, such as nasty
greasy kid stuff like burgers and fries. For example, should I find
myself taking a meal at Wendy's, I usually go for the baked potato
and the chili. At Ronnie MacDee's, I usually take the salad. At
Subway, I usually have a veggie sandwich. But I stay away from fast
food and chain restaurants wherever possible.

Don't forget to tell the good Christians on the group about your
fantasy of eating babies brains.

What a concept - make something weird up and accuse me of it!

I'll bet that took 100% of your current year's allotment of creativity,
Dormer.

dave weil

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:24:39 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

There's no pattern, as I'm pretty much omnivorous. There are very few
generally recognized food items that I don't eat as appropriate.
Well, I do have things I avoid whenever convenient, such as nasty
greasy kid stuff like burgers and fries. For example, should I find
myself taking a meal at Wendy's, I usually go for the baked potato
and the chili. At Ronnie MacDee's, I usually take the salad. At
Subway, I usually have a veggie sandwich. But I stay away from fast
food and chain restaurants wherever possible.

Don't forget to tell the good Christians on the group about your
fantasy of eating babies brains.

What a concept - make something weird up and accuse me of it!

You do it all the time. So, whatcher beef? You did it just today as a
matter of fact.

I'll bet that took 100% of your current year's allotment of creativity,
Dormer.

I'll bet it didn't.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

There's no pattern, as I'm pretty much omnivorous. There are very
few generally recognized food items that I don't eat as
appropriate. Well, I do have things I avoid whenever convenient,
such as nasty greasy kid stuff like burgers and fries. For
example, should I find myself taking a meal at Wendy's, I usually
go for the baked potato and the chili. At Ronnie MacDee's, I
usually take the salad. At Subway, I usually have a veggie
sandwich. But I stay away from fast food and chain restaurants
wherever possible.

Don't forget to tell the good Christians on the group about your
fantasy of eating babies brains.

What a concept - make something weird up and accuse me of it!

You do it all the time.

Nonsense.

So, whatcher beef? You did it just today as a
matter of fact.

Nonsense.

I'll bet that took 100% of your current year's allotment of
creativity, Dormer.

I'll bet it didn't.

Nonsense.

dave weil

wrote:

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

There you are talking nonsense again.

Stop it.

Michael Mckelvy

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Turdborg just proovedT that the authorities in Michigan have corralled
him to prevent him from committing pedophile acts in other states.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.
The really hot tip comes when one vists:
http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm
and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in

Michigan.

Even without knowing what Mr. **** meant by the invented word "vists",
it's refreshing to hear such honesty from Krooger.

LOL!

I'm sure the ankle bracelet meets your ongoing need for punishment.

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often

strangers.

Yet another reason for you to envy Boon -- he can, and does, travel
around the country, but you're not allowed to leave Michigan.

Where are you confined?

Michael Mckelvy

[...]

More likely annoying those who have killfiled you.

Are you insane enough to think your words here have any effect on the world
at large or on anyone's opinion of anything?

Michael Mckelvy

wrote:

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Two or three more likely.

Michael Mckelvy

wrote:

The irony of the rudeness Weil is comitting by making this post trying

hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost on anybody.

You had already done that. You had posted a link to one of your
auctions.

You lose.

Again.

Agreed. And once a person lets everybody know what name they use when
bidding/buying items, their activity on eBay is no longer "private". -

LOL!

Bruce J. Richman

Which name do you use Quackenbush?

dave weil

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:02:08 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Whatever *that* means.

Sounds like someone's mainspring is popped...