Posted to rec.audio.pro
DeEnEr DaVe DeEnEr DaVe is offline

Default Simple live sound delay..??

I'm in the market for strictly a delay to use with my acoustic duo. Using an
Yamaha EMX62 mixer, which has reverb, but would like a bit of delay also.
Seems like everything being sold has delays, reverbs, flanging, etc, which
we wouldn't use. Is there a stand alone delay that is cost effective, and
does the job? I don't need long delays, a 250ms slapback is what I'm after.
Any suggestions?
TIA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Preben Friis Preben Friis is offline

"DeEnEr DaVe" wrote in message
Is there a stand alone delay that is cost effective, and does the job? I
don't need long delays, a 250ms slapback is what I'm after.
Any suggestions?

Check out TC-Electronic D-Two.

/Preben Friis