Default Bose Comment. Prev was Bose 901 Review

Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:27:30 GMT

On 2004-02-08 said:
Hmmm, I see newsgroup pollution has once again increased in
rec.audio.pro with the appearance of this troll.
Should have known it, a thread on Bose and this creature as well.
I thought something smelled pretty bad in here lately.

Sir, I am but a humble audiophile attempting to enlighten my fellow
audiophiles about the latest advanced audio technology, engineering
and beautiful music played to it's most realistic on Bose speakers.
You call me a troll. You, sir, are wrong. Remember, important
advances such as Bose technology are ALWAYS contriversial.

wasn't referring to y ou but a certain creature from Australia.
However I'd advise you this is the wrong newsgroup.

WE don't give a rat's ass about your audiophool bull****, we're the
guys that produce the music, and you won't see much BOse crap in the
recording studio.

AS it has often been said:

"No highs, no lows, must be bose."
Now take this crap to rec.audio.high-end or some other bogus place
please.

KNew I smelled bull****, got a good clue that's what I was smelling
when I saw Bose in the subject lines of a bunch of articles on this
and the alt.audio.pro.live-sound group.

Plunk.

Richard Webb
Electric Spider Productions
REplace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real email

--

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.