Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Random Comments on Survival in Superterrorism

(( As an ex-Libty I know he's right on this one. Libtys are generally
worthless in PRACTICE at what they publicly admire. It's like SF fans
who fantasize about taking the helm of a Galaxy Class starship who
would be the LAST people you'd pick for an astronaut program: in fact
they couldn't learn to fly a J-3. Even driving a car for them is
tenuous. There is a general rule there for those who can fathom it.
Bret.))

Random Comments on Survival in Superterrorism

Posted by Bob on April 21, 2010 at 6:00 am

"When I go to Libertarian meetings, one thing always occurs to me. I look around the room and try to imagine a group of people who would MORE helpless left in an anarchical situation.

Can you imagine trying to hold a piece of ground when everybody there
is dedicated entirely to his own interest?

I don’t think Survivalists would survive Superterrorism because they
are not a SOCIETY. Hispanics and blacks will hunt down those White
F*****rs With the Food.

In the real world, this whole business of Retiring to a Piece of
Ground is another diversion from REAL thought.

The government is not good at protecting citizens, but it is GREAT at
taking their guns and driving a settled group away from where they
are. But all the groups I hear from assume they will be left where
they are, armed.

Yea, right.

You have to have he one thing Libertarianism and Survivalism do NOT
emphasize. You need a GROUP. Not only that, it must be a SOCIETY. If
you have to FORMULATE rules, I believe that they will not work.

You can’t afford minorities in your midst. But you also can’t afford
“Christians.” In a lot less crucial situations than this I have seen
“Christians” see how tough things are and suddenly find a quote from
the Bible that INSPIRES them to do what a Libertarian would do under
the same circumstances, switch sides.

If your morality comes out of a book, ANY book, I don’t want you near
me when things get desperate.

The same is true of the various white attempts at communities. They
end up with a couple of trailers out in the ass end of nowhere. They
are not mentally organized enough to formulate an argument for their
race’s SURVIVAL, much less hold what they’ve got.

In fact, we have the same old problem here. How can you have
discipline when you don’t have mental discipline? Any discussion of
Superterrorism collapses the same way our common front collapses on
race, where people become fascinated by their own oratory and anxious
to pursue any point the other side makes or show how just plain smart
they are.

The documentary on the suitcase bomb went off this way. It had a few
relevant facts and then went off into what a TRAGEDY it would be, how
some number of people would be killed and burned and how hard it would
be for the heroes in costumes to reach them.

They even got off on how the Men From the Afghanistan War were
available for such a situation. It is sign of the times that they
didn’t get onto the Greatest Generation.

Their only reference to the fact that more bombs may be on the way was
that there were plans for evacuating cities.

Yea, right, a hundred New Orleanses at once.

They have a Plan. They have a Book.

I feel SO much better."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...uperterrorism/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 21, 4:25*pm, Bret L wrote:
(( As an ex-Libty I know he's right on this one. Libtys are generally
worthless in PRACTICE at what they publicly admire. It's like SF fans
who fantasize about taking the helm of a Galaxy Class starship who
would be the LAST people you'd pick for an astronaut program: in fact
they couldn't learn to fly a J-3. Even driving a car for them is
tenuous. There is a general rule there for those who can fathom it.
Bret.))

((No, Bratzi, your Zen lesson is too deep for us. Most of us don't
have the wisdom it takes to equate real life to science fiction.
Likewise, most of us would have a problem masturbating over pictures
of dead blonde drug-addicted dunderheads. You seem to have a corner on
that market here. Why you are like you are is generally blamed on
"arrested development" for those who can fathom that. Shhhh!))