Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
maxhifi maxhifi is offline

Default Tube amplifier poll

I'd like to take a simple poll. I don't really want to make it into a debate
about the merits of various configurations, I'm just curious about what's in
use. What is the configuration of the amplifier you most commonly listen to?
I'll start with mine,

Output Tube: 807
Configuration: Push Pull Parallel, cathode bias, pentode, monoblocks
NFB: local only
Power Output: 70W
Speaker Efficiency: 91dB/m
Music Type: mostly Rock and Classical