shacky

Default Any way to fix this?

I just installed a JVC KD-AVX1 today and am having problems. When you
try to eject a disc, the disc comes out just a tiny bit and the display
says "Eject Error" When I push the power button and the eject button,
it comes out the rest of the way, but then the display won't go back
down. If I keep a cd in it..everything works ok. But try to take it
out and the fun begins.

I have reset the unit several times and tried different discs, but
nothing seems to make it eject right the first time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!