Jan Saalbach

Default piano + e-piano virtual instrument

hi all,
which virtual instuments would you recommend for piano and e-piano sounds?
Is the NI Elektrik Piano any good?

Jan

Martin Quinn

The Grand by Steinberg is very very good!

I also have the EVP73 rhodes piano instrument and I think its great too.

There may be better but I'm not aware of them

Martin

"Jan Saalbach" wrote in message
hi all,
which virtual instuments would you recommend for piano and e-piano sounds?
Is the NI Elektrik Piano any good?

Jan

Jan Saalbach

does the EVP73 only work with logic or does it work with any host?

George Perfect

In this place, Jan Saalbach was recorded saying ...
hi all,
which virtual instuments would you recommend for piano and e-piano sounds?
Is the NI Elektrik Piano any good?

I like The Grand by Steinberg for acoustic piano sounds. People who can
actually play piano like it too

For electric piano, Lounge Lizard is my favourite. I haven't had time to
play very much with NI Elektrik yet but so far my vote remains with
Lounge Lizard. YMMV

--

George
Newcastle, England

Problems worthy of attack
Prove their worth, by hitting back [Piet Hein]
deco_time

In news:Jan Saalbach typed:
does the EVP73 only work with logic or does it work with any host?

Any VST host.

--
www.odysea.ca