Tom

Default Current CD Receiver with RDS Tuner?

I'm looking for a CD Receiver (perhaps with MP3 capability) that has
an RDS tuner in it. Is this old technology now? I'm having difficulty
finding current models from any manuacturer with the RDS feature. I've
got listings of lots of Pioneer and Kenwood models but I think they
are all out of date models. I'm trying to avoid buying a
top-of-the-line model. I'd really like to only spend about $200 if
that's possible. Another thing - is it possible to find listings for
stations broadcasting the RDS data?

Thanks in advance,
Tom