C & C Machine, Inc.

Default FS....JL 300/4 and 500/1

Selling these two amps. Both amps have some scratches on them but, work
perfectly. I will have pics tonight. I do not have original boxes or
manuals. I think I have the manual for the 500/1.

300/4 $225 shipped in the US
500/1 $250 shipped in the US

Email me if you want pics. . I will have them this evening.