Default Will This AMP Power My Sub?

I have a Rockford Fosgate 10" RFD2210 HX2 1000 watt sub. I recently
received for christmas a Rockford Fosgate P3001 amp.

I was wondering if this is a sufficient amp to push my sub fairly well.
I am borrowing my friends Kenwood 600 watt amp and it sounds AWESOME. I
was just wondering if this amp will push just as hard if not harder.
Thank you so much!! When I get back home I will hook up my new amp and
let everybody know how it sounds. Thanks again, and have a wonderful
Christmas or hannakuh, or whatever you celebrate. And if you don't
celebrate anything, have a wonderful winter break!!!

=))

whole roasted children replete with apples in mouths -
and babies? heads stuffed with wild rice. Or keep it simple with a
hearty main course such as stew, lasagna, or meat loaf.

Some suggestions

Pre-mie pot pies, beef stew, leg of lamb, stuffed chicken, roast pork spiral ham,
Cranberry pineapple salad, sweet potatoes in butter, vegetable platter, tossed salad with tomato and avocado, parsley new potatoes, spinich cucumber salad, fruit salad
Bran muffins, dinner rolls, soft breadsticks, rice pilaf, croissants
Apple cake with rum sauce, frosted banana nut bread sherbet, home made brownies
Iced tea, water, beer, bloody marys, lemonade, coffee

The guests select food, beverages, silverware... everything from the buffet table.
They move to wherever they are comfortable, and sit with whoever they choose.
Provide trays so your guests will not spill everything all over your house from
carrying too much, nor will they have to make 10 trips back and fourth from the
service stations.

Roast Leg of Amputee

By all mea