Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] reshamv@gmail.com is offline

Default Pioneer DEH-1500 Remote capabilities?

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help ... I have
a Pioneer DEH-1500 cd player in my car and wanted to figure out if I
can use a steering wheel remote with this unit and if yes, what kind
should I be looking for?

Thanks much!

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help ... I have
a Pioneer DEH-1500 cd player in my car and wanted to figure out if I
can use a steering wheel remote with this unit and if yes, what kind
should I be looking for?

Thanks much!

No, that unit is not remote ready, so no remote will work for it

Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] reshamv@gmail.com is offline

Thanks for your response! I also wrote to pioneer's customer service.
They responded saying that the Pioneer CD-SR80 Remote Control was
compatible. Hope they're right!

e-nigma wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help ... I have
a Pioneer DEH-1500 cd player in my car and wanted to figure out if I
can use a steering wheel remote with this unit and if yes, what kind
should I be looking for?

Thanks much!

No, that unit is not remote ready, so no remote will work for it

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for your response! I also wrote to pioneer's customer service.
They responded saying that the Pioneer CD-SR80 Remote Control was
compatible. Hope they're right!

That remote will work with any remote ready pioneer unit, but The deh-1500
is not remote ready.
The 1st unit that is remote ready from that year (2003) is the DEH-P3500

FS: Pioneer CXC1265 remote fondoo Car Audio 0 September 3rd 05 11:35 PM
F.A. PIONEER KEX-M700 CDX-M100 6 C/D CHANGER CASSETTE REMOTE hurst-jim Car Audio 0 April 3rd 05 04:53 PM
Pioneer XC-L5 Remote Dave Marketplace 0 February 16th 04 07:16 AM
Steering remote for Pioneer DEH-3500MP Daniel Crichton Car Audio 12 December 11th 03 07:45 PM