Christopher Glaeser

Default Boxster XM antenna location

Where is a good location for the XM antenna on a Boxster?

Best,
Christopher

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

up your tight yuppie ass.

"Christopher Glaeser" wrote in message
Where is a good location for the XM antenna on a Boxster?

Best,
Christopher

Christopher Glaeser

Where is a good location for the XM antenna on a Boxster?

up your tight yuppie ass.

It's a good thing I asked so I can order the Terk SIR4-MM antenna instead of
the Audiovox SR-ANTRMSIR.

Best,
Christopher

HDTV Receiver/Tuner + Antenna + Signal Booster moz General 0 March 26th 04 07:02 PM
Indoor FM antenna UnionPac2001 General 2 August 19th 03 04:15 AM
EPX2 grounding location??? Corby Car Audio 0 July 18th 03 05:08 PM
Intrepid dash speaker location Sanitarium Car Audio 0 July 11th 03 07:59 PM