Valued Customer

Default Good Noice Cancellation Headphones?

I work in a factory that is very very loud.

I have a mp3 player and listen to music but mainly audiobooks to pass the
time.

Presently, I have taken a pair of Koss headphones inwhich I took the
speakers out and stuffed into safety earmuffs at work. It actually works and
blocks out alot but also tends to be very hot during the winter.

I've been doing a little research on noise reduction earplugs/headphones and
was hoping someone could point me the right direction. I am looking for
reviews and also Canadian Stores as the shipping from USA is killer!

Thank you very much.

Valued Customer

Thanks for the replies!

The point I tried to make was that safety isn't a concern but headphones
that blocked the most noise is, quality is second.

"John Walton" wrote in message
[...]

Richard Kuschel

I work in a factory that is very very loud.

I have a mp3 player and listen to music but mainly audiobooks to pass the
time.

Presently, I have taken a pair of Koss headphones inwhich I took the
speakers out and stuffed into safety earmuffs at work. It actually works and
blocks out alot but also tends to be very hot during the winter.

I've been doing a little research on noise reduction earplugs/headphones and
was hoping someone could point me the right direction. I am looking for
reviews and also Canadian Stores as the shipping from USA is killer!

Thank you very much.

Etymotic canal 'phones
www.etymotic.com
Get the custom earmolds for them and you will have 25 dB noise reduction from
ambience, with a comfortable system that can be worn for hours. You can still
put the ear muffs over them for even better isolation.
Richard H. Kuschel

Can anyone suggest good audiophile headphones? Grado's? Billy Shears High End Audio 6 May 7th 04 05:08 PM
Good Monitoring Headphones? RoKKo Pro Audio 3 March 15th 04 05:51 PM
Mics, amplifiers, speakers and processors for sale in liquidation of production inventory Brotherdave Pro Audio 7 March 11th 04 12:22 PM
Which Headphones? Harv General 3 August 18th 03 07:47 PM
good 12-16 channel mixer around $500 Roger W. Norman Pro Audio 0 July 1st 03 01:03 PM