Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sancho

Default 2 ways speakers and 3 ways

In my band we have 2 ways speakers, we play andean music, panflutes, classic
guitar, drum, just accoustic sound.
I wonder if we buy 3 ways speaker is going to make any difference.
The way that I understand is the we are not getting the mid freq it all, the
speakers we use has the horn and the huge speaker about 18" diameter.
Few years ago we used to perform with my 15" home stereo speaker(ja ja) but
the sound was great, we don't play very loud, we play in private parties and
festivals. The speaker that we use now(2 ways) are JBL, I know that are very
good speakers but maybe with should get other speakers.
Anybody has any advice?
thanks

..