luvmyhonda

Default Mufller tip question

I want to get my 92 honda civic lx a muffler tip to make it purr.
However, the only option so far is to buy a universal tip and get it
welded on. Is this a good idea. The reason I have to get it welded
on is because my stock tip is a pee shoooter and is very small. I dont
want to put out a lot of money for a whole new system but I want the
wone is lower dramatically and this is the way to go. Good idead or
no?
Mark A

"luvmyhonda" wrote in message
om...
I want to get my 92 honda civic lx a muffler tip to make it purr.
However, the only option so far is to buy a universal tip and get it
welded on. Is this a good idea. The reason I have to get it welded
on is because my stock tip is a pee shoooter and is very small. I dont
want to put out a lot of money for a whole new system but I want the
wone is lower dramatically and this is the way to go. Good idead or
no?

This is an "audio" forum, not an "auto" forum.

jriegle

We're getting more and more of these auto related questions in the audio
group.
Look carefully at these two words: auto audio What differences do you see?
I wonder if the auto groups have the same problem?

"luvmyhonda" wrote in message
om...
I want to get my 92 honda civic lx a muffler tip to make it purr.
However, the only option so far is to buy a universal tip and get it
welded on. Is this a good idea. The reason I have to get it welded
on is because my stock tip is a pee shoooter and is very small. I dont
want to put out a lot of money for a whole new system but I want the
wone is lower dramatically and this is the way to go. Good idead or
no?

Richard Crowley

"jriegle" wrote in message
We're getting more and more of these auto related questions in the audio
group.
Look carefully at these two words: auto audio What differences do you see?
I wonder if the auto groups have the same problem?

Meme we should have cross-posted your warning to
rec.auto.tech (or whatever it is). :-)

Richard Crowley

"luvmyhonda" wrote in message
"J, just because I want to change the sound of my car does not mean
anything. I seriously think you need to grow up for stereo typing me

The only mention of anything related to "audio" so far. :-)

just because I want to change the sound does not mean anything.
Seriously grow up. You dont know me at all so how can you accuse me?

By your actions? Happens all the time out in real life.
Judging by your name and email addy, you are 16-18
and a student at an upper-class private school in PDX.
(And not making a very good impression for OES, BTW)