JenPete

Default stereo for 82 Jeep

I have recently acquired an '82 CJ7. Also recently received a new stereo. I
understand the install is a MAJOR hassle.

Does anyone know what the max depth on the stereo is so it won't cut into the
defrost air duct?

And for anyone in my area (northern Santa Barbara County/southern San Luis
Obispo County, California), is there a stereo install shop with LOADS of
experience working on this type of vehicle? Anyone have personal experiences to
share?

The stereo is above the A/C unit and in cramped quarters. Don't want my
existing Jeep items compromised just for a bit of music.

Please e-me:
JenPete(remove