Default "Middius" insults/abuses JJ- the evidence is here

In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

Lionel

In , Arny Krueger wrote :

wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of
JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

It seems that you haven't understood what Sander wrote.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy

of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally

untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy. A good guy,
albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than yours. Of
course, YMMV.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with Sander.
But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

Sander deWaal

"Michael McKelvy" said:

It is good enough for me.

Thanks, Mike. Appreciated!

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good
buddy of JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally
untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy.

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly. He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

He loves to pile on with them.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Of course, YMMV.

Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with Sander.

But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

Ruud Broens

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

: Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

sounds like a law firm. Sander & law firms ?? gotta be kidding :-)
Rudy

Clyde Slick

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

: Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

sounds like a law firm. Sander & law firms ?? gotta be kidding :-)
Rudy

leave my relatives out of this.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston

as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good
buddy of JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally
untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy.

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly.

He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

Well, disagreed. there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number. YMMV, and it seems it does. However,
we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman, Albertz,
"Fella" et al.

He loves to pile on with them.

I think he is frustrated with the situation, Arny.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different

than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or

assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Not my point, and I am sure you know that.

Of course, YMMV.

Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

See above.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with

Sander.

But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

Really? Even late in the game?

Tom

Well, disagreed. there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number. YMMV, and it seems it does. However,
we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman, Albertz,
"Fella" et al.

Who gives a **** what Torry-boooy thinks? Show of hands please.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very
rapidly. He's part of the Middius team, just like Richman and
Sackman.

Well, disagreed.

Well, blind.

there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number.

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it all the
time.

YMMV, and it seems it does.

I see the facts. Wake up!

However, we are agreed on "Middius", Sackman, Phillips, Richman,
Albertz, "Fella" et al.

Sander is as bad as any of them.

He loves to pile on with them.

I think he is frustrated with the situation, Arny.

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches, same words,
same jokes.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely
different than yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or
assisting Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Not my point, and I am sure you know that.

Wake up!

Of course, YMMV.

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

Really? Even late in the game?

I don't know the exact timing.

Michael McKelvy

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good
buddy of JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

"Middius" is lying?!? I'm shocked! Shocked!! ;-)

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally
untruthful.

IMO, Arny, Sander is a completely different kinda guy.

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly.
He's part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

No, he's not. He just disagrees with you. You could easily have cordial
converstaions with him if you wanted them.

He loves to pile on with them.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

Of course, YMMV.

Sander loves to pile on with Middius, Sackman, Richman, and Sackman.

That said, I can see where JJ might have exchanged emails with Sander.

But with "Middius"? GMAFB!!!

I suspect that JJ has indeed exchanged emails with Middius, as well.

He met with BJ IIRC, (JJ that is), so there's no reason to assume he didn't
discuss things with Middius once or twice. I can't see it going very far.

Sander deWaal

"Michael McKelvy" said:

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly.
He's part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

No, he's not. He just disagrees with you. You could easily have cordial
converstaions with him if you wanted them.

You might be surprised how much we actually have in common when it
concerns audio (customer's DBTs excluded).

Arny doesn't read my posts very well I'm afraid.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly. He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

What can I say? It is your perception at work here. ;-)

He loves to pile on with them.

At times I do, yes.
You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with everybody
on RAO.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

The statement was about aims in audio.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just playing my own game and having fun.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Bruce J. Richman

Sander wrote:

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly. He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

What can I say? It is your perception at work here. ;-)

He loves to pile on with them.

Krueger''s hypocrisy is illustrated in his constant efforts to contribute to
the personal attacks of his small set of groupies, such as torresists, Lionel &
McKelvy. Their little tete a tetes, usually initiated by Krueger, are part of
their conspiracy theory mentality. They see cliques, "usual suspects" and
:"teams" behind every NG post.

At times I do, yes.
You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with everybody
on RAO.

As opposed to Krueger, who gets allong with practically nobody on RAO except
the very few supporters listed above.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

The statement was about aims in audio.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just playing my own game and having fun.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Bruce J. Richman

Clyde Slick

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

At times I do, yes.
You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with everybody
on RAO.

"At least" anyone who isn't a Beast.

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

I never claimed to be good buddies with JJ, just that we occasionally
exchanged e-mails.

But you knew that, eh? ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Bruce J. Richman

Sander deWaal wrote:

I "Arny Krueger" said:

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good

buddy of JJ
that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally

untruthful.

I never claimed to be good buddies with JJ, just that we occasionally
exchanged e-mails.

But you knew that, eh? ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

I also had several private email conversations with Jim, about borh
RAO and personality assessment, a subject in wihch he was quite
interested. Suffice it to say we discussed various standardised tests
like the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) and "less
formal" ways of assessing people. I have a very good idea of why
he decided to leave RAO, and the reasons were several. Beyond that,
I'm not going to reveal his disclosures without his permission.

Michael McKelvy

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com
In how many posts did "George M. Middius" refer to Jim Johnston as
Phoebe and/or witchy?
Look he

http://tinyurl.com/3s39a

Pretty amazing, eh?

Yes.

Given that Middius represents himself here as being such a good buddy of
JJ that JJ shared with him the secrets of his heart, yes.

Since Sander makes the same claims, they are no doubt equally untruthful.

I wouldn't bet on it Arny. Whatever your disagreements with him may be, he
has no reason nor history of lying that I know of. I would imagine he and
JJ had a very cordial off group relationship, as do I. We disagree on many
things, but I trust his word.

Bruce J. Richman

Paul Dormer wrote:

"Sander deWaal" emitted :

I'm merely an old fart when it comes to driving.

But you return to normal age when out of the car?? ;-)

Oh dear. I drive an automatic,remember? ;-)

Transmission type should have been somewhere on your checklist. It's
easy thing to overlook..

When I get out of bed, I feel like 84.
Tomorrow, I'll turn 39.

Really?? Happy birthday Sander!! You old coot... :-)

I'm just getting into left-foot breaking (that'll be right-foot, for
you). Great on corners!

Right-foot breaking? Never done it otherwise .

Don't they reverse the pedals for driving on the right side of the
road then? I was expecting the gear knob to be on the roof too.

In corners, one's supposed to step on the accelerator pedal. ;-)

If you brake at the right time (whilst simultaneously accelerating)
you can go faster.

Now do heel'n'toe !

I've done the trick of tangling my shoe laces around the foot controls
before, with the speed steadily climbing... will that do ya?

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
-----------------------------------
It's Grim down south..

Back before cruise control was commonly available, we used to use different
rocks on the gas pedal for different constant speeds. If I got pulled over
for speeding, I told the police officer, that he was wrong because I was using
a smaller rock.

Bruce J. Richman

Clyde Slick

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Back before cruise control was commonly available, we used to use
different
rocks on the gas pedal for different constant speeds. If I got pulled
over
for speeding, I told the police officer, that he was wrong because I was
using
a smaller rock.

I am sure he must have searched your car for that rock.