Stephen Narayan

Default FS: Helix A4 Competition amp (made by Brax)

Helix A4 Competition amp (made by Brax)
I'm forced to sell a brand new Helix A4 Competition amplifier.
Amiplifier is black in color. This amp has never been used and it's
still in the plastic shrinkwrap as packaged from the factory. Comes
with wooden shipping box and hex wrenches. New Helix amplifier design
with built in adjustable crossovers. High end amplifier similar in
performance to the previous Brax models and are highly upgraded from
the previous Helix amplifiers.

Short list of specs are as follows:
Power @ 13.8V:
4x85W into 4 Ohm, 4x153W into 2 Ohm
2x310W bridged into 4 Ohm
Frequency range 20Hz-20 kHz +/- 0.2 dB
Total harmonic distortion (THD) 0.009%

More info can be seen at:
http://www.audiotec-fischer.com/brax...er/a4comp.html

My pics:
http://www.geocities.com/canuckamp/forsale.html

List at $1100 US or $1400 CAD. Must go... Asking $750US/$975CAD
shipped. Paypal 3% extra. Feel free to make an offer. Trade offers
welcome however the only thing I really need is a high end EQ and
crossover. Feel free to post here or contact me via email to

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
| http://www.teamrocs.com
Denon DCT-1000R & Rockford RFX8250 | Orion NT EQ/Crossover | Helix A4 amplifier | Focal components | IDMAX 12 sub
Bryan

Default Helix A4 Competition amp (made by Brax)

Just wanted to say that Stephen is a fantastic person to deal with and the
amp for sale/trade is truly among the best around!

Bryan

http://www.audiotec-fischer.com/brax...taerker/a4comp.
html

My pics:
http://www.geocities.com/canuckamp/forsale.html

List at $1100 US or $1400 CAD. Must go... Asking $750US/$975CAD
shipped. Paypal 3% extra. Feel free to make an offer. Trade offers
welcome however the only thing I really need is a high end EQ and
crossover. Feel free to post here or contact me via email to

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
| http://www.teamrocs.com
Denon DCT-1000R & Rockford RFX8250 | Orion NT EQ/Crossover | Helix A4

amplifier | Focal components | IDMAX 12 sub

Stephen Narayan

Sold......

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:51:23 -0500, Stephen Narayan
wrote:

[...]

List at $1100 US or $1400 CAD. Must go... Asking $750US/$975CAD