Old79vette

Default FA:Realistic DX390 Shortwave Portable Radio

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=5802732772

Radio is in good working order,have original manual& box,does have a minor
loose antenna,will ship worldwide

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/legend56bc/

JT

Why do you have to post this ebay crap? All we have to do is to go to the
ebay site and look.

cant get anything past this guy.!!
legend56bc

Old79vette wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=5802732772

Radio is in good working order,have original manual& box,does have a minor
loose antenna,will ship worldwide

Now sold