greggery peccary

Default adobe audition

ok i know there are dumb questions, and this is one. i just loaded adobe
audition 1.5 and am unable to figure out how to monitor my record levels
without actually recording. i dont see any "arm" button. does anyone else
have this problem or am i just blind?
-alan

S O'Neill

greggery peccary wrote:
ok i know there are dumb questions, and this is one. i just loaded adobe
audition 1.5 and am unable to figure out how to monitor my record levels
without actually recording. i dont see any "arm" button. does anyone else
have this problem or am i just blind?
-alan

in CoolEdit it was F10.

John Phillips

Double click in the monitor bar that show record levels.

"greggery peccary" .@. wrote in message
ok i know there are dumb questions, and this is one. i just loaded adobe
audition 1.5 and am unable to figure out how to monitor my record levels
without actually recording. i dont see any "arm" button. does anyone else
have this problem or am i just blind?
-alan

ADOBE AUDITION TIP LIST siguy Pro Audio 2 December 31st 04 12:57 PM
Adobe Audition Pugglin Presets Problems (.ini) Andrew William Smith Pro Audio 3 September 3rd 04 03:45 PM
Brainstorm in Adobe Audition theurgicus Pro Audio 0 May 26th 04 10:39 AM
adobe audition Freddo Pro Audio 5 October 31st 03 08:41 PM
Help with Adobe Audition burke Pro Audio 1 October 11th 03 02:38 AM