Freddo

Default adobe audition

Has anyone used adobe audition and is it good?

Looks very interesting

Adobe Audition play info movie -
http://www.adobe.com/products/auditi...ntour_wm1.html

Craig Ruggels

freddo

have it and it works great...very inexpensive

gets my vote

running it on windows xp

very happy

craig
MeadowView Music
"Freddo" wrote in message
u...
Has anyone used adobe audition and is it good?

Looks very interesting

Adobe Audition play info movie -
http://www.adobe.com/products/auditi...ntour_wm1.html

Freddo

thanks craig,
two things that caught my eye on the trailer was deleting crackle from
record discs and the 5.1 surround ability. I too have XP so all is well,
cheers

"Craig Ruggels" wrote in message
. net...
freddo

have it and it works great...very inexpensive

gets my vote

running it on windows xp

very happy

craig
MeadowView Music
"Freddo" wrote in message
u...
Has anyone used adobe audition and is it good?

Looks very interesting

Adobe Audition play info movie -
http://www.adobe.com/products/auditi...ntour_wm1.html

Arny Krueger

"Freddo" wrote in message
Has anyone used adobe audition and is it good?

Looks very interesting

Adobe Audition play info movie -
http://www.adobe.com/products/auditi...ntour_wm1.html

Adobe Audition used to be known to many of us as Cool Edit Pro. Check Google
to see what people think of it.

Glenn Booth

Hi,

In message , Freddo
writes
Has anyone used adobe audition and is it good?

So far, no complaints here. They seem to have fixed a couple of issues
that I heard about (but never encountered) with Cooledit Pro, where
effects would preview okay, but sounded different in the rendered file.

I've been running it on a couple of machines at work, and so far it's as
smooth as silk - early days yet though. FWIW, those machines are both
running XP Pro; one with an Echo card, the other with an Audiophile
2496.

Some people are missing the CD burning utility that was in CE Pro, but
personally I never used it.

--
Regards,
Glenn Booth