rmg

Default 5952z CD-shuttle

The problem is that, when I play cd-s it suddenly stops (in the middle
of playing cd) and won't start playing from there on. I can hear the
cd-shuttle motor change the cd (I guess), but it won't start playing.
I have opened the item and cleaned it, after putting it together, it
played for a while, and then again - silence. I don't think that the
lazer head is so dirty. It must have to do smth with the electronics.

So I am asking if anyone has the documentation for this cd-shuttle.
The electronic schemas would be of a great help.

It's quite old equipment, over 10 years, but I really love it and I
don't want to throw it away. I know I could repair it, if I only had
the schemas.
I am counting on you, who has the same passion for old audio
equipment.

Thanks in advance.

shuttle pc audio td Pro Audio 0 August 25th 04 12:54 AM
Alpine 5952Z 6 disc changer daviejam Car Audio 0 May 22nd 04 10:52 AM
how many pins are in that Alpine DIN to RCA adapter (same as DIN to shuttle) T Howard Riskey Car Audio 2 March 17th 04 09:07 PM
Luxman Compact Disc Changer DC-114 CD Shuttle 6 + 1 Lbsjay Marketplace 0 January 27th 04 05:28 PM
Alpine cdm-7983r 3d shuttle PeterB Car Audio 0 September 22nd 03 05:48 PM