Deke

Default WTB: Chrysler STOCK AM/FM CD unit

Its the Chrysler stock/factory unit with the equalizer on the left lower
side, and a joy-stick balance control on the lower right side, ID/model
number unknown. Its going to go into a 92 Shadow, so having the top right
mounting bracket would help, but I can make it work if it doesnt.
Gotta be CD, or CD w/cassette, three or five band equalizer.
Anybody have one they want to sell?
PLEASE dont recomend an after market unit.
I've had it with moving displays, and trying to deal with menus, sub-menus,
and tiny little buttons while driving 70 miles an hour down the hiway, in
the dark, looking thru bifocals.
Have Kenwood Excelon KRC-X858 cassette with remote and instruction manual in
excellent condition for trade.
Kenwood has motorized face plate.
Looks cool, but I hate it. Going back to stock.
Thanks!
Reply here, or email to

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"