Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Default McIntosh C 20 and a pair of MC30's

Starting to whittle down the collection a bit,and I thought I would post
them here first (without the attendant eBay fees).

The C 20 is just about perfect. There is one small blemish on the top
of the case. But since it has a walnut case, which is perfect, you
can't see it. Face plate is perfect, and it was re-capped 3 years ago.
I reused all the paper caps shells and inserted the new ones into the
original. While it looks totally stock, it is fully updated. I have
the original tubes for it, but I am using a set of groove tubes now.
The original tubes (all marked McIntosh) have all ben tested on my
Hickock and all are 85% or better.

The MC30's would both be a 9.5 on a 1 to 10 scale. There is only the
slightest of discoloration (rainbow haze) on them from being used.
Again I have the original tubes, but I am using a matched set of Groove
tubes. Both have chrome cages. I recapped these last year, like the C
20 I reused the paper shells so they look stock. There is NO pitting
anywhere on these.

All three pieces have their original boxes, manuals and service manuals.
I will also include a Sams for them.

I am open to offers, but I do not wish to break them up. Shipping is
going to be pricey because they weigh a TON. I am estimating $75+/- in
shipping costs.

I would like to get $2500.00 for the three pieces, plus shipping. I
have well over 500 eBay feedback with 100% satisfaction. References on
request. I can be reached at please
remove the obvious.....
ren

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger wrote:
[...]

You like those GT, I didn't care for them I thought they were grainy, harsh/

ren wrote:
You like those GT, I didn't care for them I thought they were grainy,
harsh/

They take a certain amount of time to break in. I wasn't happy at
first, but the gentleman I got them from extended me a 60 day full
refund offer. After about a month they really started to sound great.
Now I am a fan and use them in most all of my tube gear.
ren

ren wrote:

You like those GT, I didn't care for them I thought they were grainy,
harsh/

They take a certain amount of time to break in. I wasn't happy at
first, but the gentleman I got them from extended me a 60 day full
refund offer. After about a month they really started to sound great.
Now I am a fan and use them in most all of my tube gear.

I'll have to give them another try, I got them somewhere around here,
thanks.
Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

*SOLD*

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article , "Mister Tawny
the Talking Tiger" wrote:

I can be reached at please
remove the obvious.....

Why would a legitimate seller be using a maildrop in Romania?

SCAMMER ALERT!

Bluebook value for this mess, $529

RIPOFF ALERT!

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Well Brian I was hoping to get a scammer alert before it sold. Man it
must gall you. BTW what bluebook are you using? The last pair of MC30
on eBay (in nowhere near the condition as mine) went for a shade above
$1100.00. There hasn't been a C 20 on eBay in a wahile, but the ones I
found on other sites all tended to be around $2K. Again in nowhere near
the condition.

Also could you tell me why I have over 500 shown feedback, 800 actual,
all of it 100% positive, if I'm a scammer? You can't because it proves
I do my job and my cutomers are pleased!

So kindly **** OFF and die!

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

I use it as a spam catcher, as I recall you sent me an invitation to
your new "audi" group there.

I am still asking you retard, what blue book are you using? My figures
come from recent actual SALES. Not some know nothing loser like you!

Unless I am mistaken the C22 and not the C20 is the desirable one. Not
that anyone in their right mind would pay substantial money for either
for listening purposes. However, as a collectible, the market is the
market.

Few old preamps are listenable without substantial rework which would
impair their collectibility.

Robert Morein

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "Mister Tawny
the Talking Tiger" wrote:

I can be reached at please
remove the obvious.....

Why would a legitimate seller be using a maildrop in Romania?

Why would a "legitimate business",
http://coralseastudios.com/contact.html,
be using a hotmail account?

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!