Spkrman

Default Black History Month, It's Time For The Truth

Heated religious debate...
Doesn't every religion teach peace?

As for the flaming...thats just not cool.

--
Spkrman

Taycron

"We all know why Adam couldn't have be black... hehe"

Ever try taking a rib from a black man...

--
Taycron

Will_Skillz

I agree with you 100% Speakerman.

It is a shame this has turned into a "skin color" debate.

I will no longer be viewing or posting in this section. So don't waste
your time debating.

One Last thing:

To all you so-called African-Americans that are reading this, realize,
you are not African, nor American.
Please Visit: http://www.hebrewheritage.2ya.com
read up, and Let Yahshua (Jesus Christ) lead you from there.

It is time we wake up.

Ask yourselves these questions too, brothers:
http://www.geocities.com/hebrewherit...khisflyer.html

Yahshua Loves You. And so do I.

Shalom!

--
Will_Skillz

Steve Grauman

Default WAY OT was Black History Month, It's Time For The Truth

I doubt you are a REAL JEW anyway.

So I'm pretending to be a Jew? To what end?

Yeah, anything to support your myth,lol.

The King James Bible is as mythical and full of folklore as is anything else in
this world.

Find me ONE piece of ancient artwork that shows a JEW as anything but
DARK BROWN with nappy hair

Sure, just let run to the basement level of my Theology school here and dig up
all the ancient artwork I've got. I'll be sure to scan it for you.

Please, I'm begging you. Every single picture I've seen from the
Catacombs shows the people of Israel as DARK BROWN with afros.

I know a kid who's decended from Incas. His skin is so dark he could easily
pass as half black. You gonna tell me that the Africans spawned him too?
There's any number of possible reasons why the limited pieces of catacomb art
you've seen depict people of very dark skin.

I know it's not everyday YOU find out YOUR not who YOU think YOU are.

My family is from Germany and Austria for as far back as we can trace. I know
who I am, and where everyone I've decended from came from. Religions spread,
simply because I'm a Jew doesn't mean I come from African Ancestry. Ever wonder
how countries formerly occupied by Incas and Aztecs became nations of hybrid
peoples (have native/half Spanish) who belong to the Catholic faith?
Steve Grauman

For all you so-called African-Americans, you are neither African nor
American,
visit:

So all the African Americans whos families came countries in the far southern
region of Africa are Isrealis now too? LOL

Steve Grauman

Heated religious debate...
Doesn't every religion teach peace?

I'm a Jew. But I respect the traditions of everyone from Catholics to Buddhists
to Islamics and on to anyone else. What I dislike is when a single obviously
ignorant person goes about his merry way attempting to propogate information
that his little or no basis in fact. Short quotes, taken out of context, and a
(VERY) limited amount of ancient artwork is all he's been able to cite so far.
Steve Grauman

He "The author, Tudor Parfitt
lives with them, studies them and sifts through the early records of
the area, **and concludes (over their objections of course) that their
"Jewish" traits come from Islam, not Judaism**. They appear to him to be
a mixture of locals, Hindus from India (they have lots of ancestor
worship mixed in too) and Islam (they circumcise at 13 not in the
first few weeks). He originally concluded that there is little
likelihood that they have any real Jewish ancestry." From:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ...section-9.html
Want some real historical facts on Isreal? He
http://www.aish.com/literacy/jewishh...ewish_History_
Part_62_-_Return_to_the_Land_of_Israel.asp

http://www.aish.com/literacy/jewishh...ewish_History_
Part_38_-_Exile.asp

http://www.aish.com/literacy/jewishh...ewish_History_
Part_36_-_Timeline__From_Abraham_to_the_Destruction_of_the_ Temple.asp
Taycron

I don't believe that will skillz is black.. I bet he's a person that
likes to make black people look like total ignoramuses..

--
Taycron

Soundfreak03

Lol! I find it hilarious that you don't want to believe Jesus and
Israel were black to the point where it makes you angry, LOL!
[laughing]

I really do not care. But what I find disgusting is your obvious and
INTENTIONAL misreprentation of Biblical verses. I do not believe any one way or
the other whether Jesus was black, white, blue, green, or gold. IT DOES NOT
MATTER.

You are an idiot and a comlete and utter dumbass.

Les
EFFENDI

Default enough already

Spkrman wrote:
So white people really are the devil!!! noooOoo...

--
Spkrman

Plain and simple this thread is in the wrong Newsgroup. If you dont
support someone else's veiwpoint dont support their medium (method of
communication). The best way to make someone shut up is to take out
their vocal cords. Understand what I am saying?

In this moment I will digress to make a short point. Please dont bother
to read this if you aren't interested. It is only related to this post
in an effort to bring it to an end. If you have a response do not post
it here. Email me.

Yes Feb. Is Black History Month. I support the Black movement, BUT NOT
IN REC.AUDIO.CAR I support it with those who have a similar viewpoint,
in an appropriate and responsible manner. IN AN APPROPRIATE PLACE (be
that on the streets or on the net) I support it to further education and
understanding of those who want to educate themselves and understand the
history of Blacks in America. Black History Month is not meant to cause
debate of where the Blacks in America came from or their 'true'
descent. It is to celebrate the achievements, accomplishments and
overcomings of obstacles by Black Americans. I wont let this go on like
this, and hope that my brothers (those reading) will stop people from
stopping us from accomplishing what we want to, as a PEOPLE - PART OF A
NATION - WE ARE NOT THE ONLY.

SHALOM IS PEACE WILL - PRACTICE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE THE TRUTH.

thelizman

Something about reading that just made me want to go take a ****.

--
HammerAttack
http://www.teamrocs.com/forums

EFFENDI wrote:
Spkrman wrote:

So white people really are the devil!!! noooOoo...

--
Spkrman
Spkrman's Profile:
http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...nfo&userid=504
View this thread:
http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=46056

[...]

thelizman

Will_Skillz wrote:

I will no longer be viewing or posting in this section. So don't waste
your time debating.

Well, that's one less web-entrenched moron that'll be polluting
rec.audio.car. You know, this group once had the benefit of a minimum IQ
- people who were too stupid to configure a news reader wouldn't be
seen. Then there was AOL. Then there was WebTV. Now there are these
web-based forums which allow any slobbering idiot with a web browser to
put his two cents in.

--
HammerAttack
http://www.teamrocs.com/forums

thelizman

What's the difference between Will_Skillz and a pizza? The pizza doesn't
scream when you push it into an oven.

Tasteless? Yes. Funny? Hell Yes.

--

Taycron wrote:
"We all know why Adam couldn't have be black... hehe"

Ever try taking a rib from a black man...

--
Taycron

I. Care

In article ,
says...

I agree with you 100% Speakerman.

It is a shame this has turned into a "skin color" debate.

I will no longer be viewing or posting in this section. So don't waste
your time debating.

One Last thing:

To all you so-called African-Americans that are reading this, realize,
you are not African, nor American.
Please Visit:
http://www.hebrewheritage.2ya.com
read up, and Let Yahshua (Jesus Christ) lead you from there.

It is time we wake up.

Ask yourselves these questions too, brothers:
http://www.geocities.com/hebrewherit...khisflyer.html

Yahshua Loves You. And so do I.

Shalom!

--
Will_Skillz

Will, didn't you say you were not going to post any more on this
thread? Here it is incase you forgot.

"It's a shame this has turned into a "skin color" debate.

I will not post anymore on this thread.

For all you so-called African-Americans, you are neither African nor
American,
visit: http://www.hebrewheritage.2ya.com and let the LORD guide
you
from there.
It's time we wake up.

Shalom!

--
Will_Skillz"

I.Care
Steve Grauman

I really do not care. But what I find disgusting is your obvious and
INTENTIONAL misreprentation of Biblical verses

I agree Les, thanks for making the point clear.

Steve Grauman

ou know, this group once had the benefit of a minimum IQ
- people who were too stupid to configure a news reader wouldn't be
seen. Then there was AOL.

I hope I don't off as being THAT stupid. =) AOL is just a matter of convenience
for me.
thelizman

Steve Grauman wrote:

I hope I don't off as being THAT stupid. =) AOL is just a matter of convenience
for me.

The AOLers weren't that bad. It's the WebTVers that really got my goat.

--
HammerAttack
http://www.teamrocs.com/forums/
Nigga_lova

Default WAY OT was ****** History Month, It's Time For The Truth

Damn ******s in the woodpile.

"Will_Skillz" wrote in message

You people are HILARIOUS [laughing]

I doubt you are a REAL JEW anyway.
I've read about enough fake jews.
I've read revelation 2:9 plenty of times.

They're all lies huh? lol

Yeah, anything to support your myth,lol.

Find me ONE piece of ancient artwork that shows a JEW as anything but
DARK BROWN with nappy hair.

Please, I'm begging you. Every single picture I've seen from the
Catacombs shows the people of Israel as DARK BROWN with afros.

I know it's not everyday YOU find out YOUR not who YOU think YOU are.

Your from Esau, not Jacob.

Read "Thirteenth Tribe" by Aurthur Koestler. And oh yeah, try not to be
mad at the Negroes (jews) after you find out your an Edomite.

Shalom

--
Will_Skillz
Will_Skillz's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=1186
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=46161

Will_Skillz

Why wasn't this post reported?

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz

Nigga_lova wrote
*Damn ******s in the woodpile

"Will_Skillz" wrote in messag
..
http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...nfo&userid=118
http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=46161 *

This is the Post I was quoting that "I" got reported for

-
Will_Skill

Will_Skillz

This post was by "thelizman". He keeps changing names to play innocent.

He had 2 threads yesterday entitled: "Realcaraudio is for Black Gays"

He waited for me to respond, then he erased his threads to look
innocent.

All of them were by "thelizman"

I know somebody seen those other 2 threads before he erased them.

--
Will_Skillz

Les

"Will_Skillz" wrote in message

All of them were by "thelizman"

I know somebody seen those other 2 threads before he erased them.

They were not. It was someone else, they are here on my newsreader. My
messages are downloaded so even if they erase them off the server they are
still here. You are a dumbass.

Les

thelizman

Allow me to explain this to you, ****tard. This is USENET. If you have
two brain cells to rub together, you can find the posts on
news.google.com, in your newsreaders cache (oh, you're not intelligent
enough to configure a newsreader, thats why you need the web), or on
your news server. I cannot erase my or anyone elses post on
rec.audio.car. The postings on realcaraudio.com was erased by the
administrator because you're a ****tard. I asked him to pull your access
because are abusing the rec.audio.car newsgroup, violating the AUP of
your ISP, and the ToS of realcaraudio.com

Secondly, I have not changed my name more than once in nearly 10 years
of using rec.audio.car. While you're searching, you can figure that out
too. If you can muster up a third IQ point you should be able to see
that my news posts carry an ID ending in charter.net, which will be
different from whoever's posts you're talking about.

Now, be a good little moron and go away.

--

Will_Skillz wrote:
This post was by "thelizman". He keeps changing names to play innocent.

He had 2 threads yesterday entitled: "Realcaraudio is for Black Gays"

He waited for me to respond, then he erased his threads to look
innocent.

All of them were by "thelizman"

I know somebody seen those other 2 threads before he erased them.

--
Will_Skillz

Will_Skillz wrote in message ...
This post was by "thelizman". He keeps changing names to play innocent.

He had 2 threads yesterday entitled: "Realcaraudio is for Black Gays"

He waited for me to respond, then he erased his threads to look
innocent.

All of them were by "thelizman"

I know somebody seen those other 2 threads before he erased them.

thelizman hasen't changed his profile. Ever feel like you are in the
wrong forum? You are not welcome to spew that **** around here, this
is for CAR AUDIO NOT RELIGION!!!!! Go shove a ****ing crucifix down
your throat.
Prometheus

Default Are the admins at realcaraudio.com too ignorant to stop this user?

Are the admins at realcaraudio.com too ignorant to stop this user?

--
Remember:
Religion kills. Think before you believe.

Will_Skillz wrote:
This post was by "thelizman". He keeps changing names to play innocent.

He had 2 threads yesterday entitled: "Realcaraudio is for Black Gays"

He waited for me to respond, then he erased his threads to look
innocent.

All of them were by "thelizman"

I know somebody seen those other 2 threads before he erased them.

--
Will_Skillz
Will_Skillz's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=1186
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=46278

cyrus

In article ,
"Prometheus" wrote:

Are the admins at realcaraudio.com too ignorant to stop this user?

--
Remember:
Religion kills. Think before you believe.

it apparently seems so.

--
cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

Prometheus

"cyrus" wrote in message
"Prometheus" wrote:

Are the admins at realcaraudio.com too ignorant to stop this user?

--
Remember:
Religion kills. Think before you believe.

it apparently seems so.

--
cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

Maybe eventually they will read the Subject line and deal with the user.