Default "Middius" sighting!!

Captured on film at last:

http://tinyurl.com/83skl

Annika1980

Captured on film at last:
http://tinyurl.com/83skl

The caption reads, "Maybe shoving this metal pole up my
ass wasn't such a great idea after all."

Robert Morein

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Captured on film at last:
http://tinyurl.com/83skl

The caption reads, "Maybe shoving this metal pole up my
ass wasn't such a great idea after all."

So just because George is from the Baltimore area, and supposedly gay, you
think he acts in John Waters' flicks?

Annika1980

So just because George is from the Baltimore area, and supposedly gay,
you
think he acts in John Waters' flicks?

"Supposedly gay?" I'd say the gimp is way gay.

George Middius

Annika1980 said:

So just because George is from the Baltimore area, and supposedly gay,

"Supposedly gay?" I'd say the gimp is way gay.

.... said the girly-girl who dances in a tutu at Billy Bob's Dead End Tavern
every Friday night.

Lionel

In .com, Annika1980
wrote :

So just because George is from the Baltimore area, and supposedly gay,

you
think he acts in John Waters' flicks?

"Supposedly gay?" I'd say the gimp is way gay.

I'd say the gimp is everything he thinks make look him intelligent and *in*.

Lionel wrote:
In .com,

Annika1980
wrote :

So just because George is from the Baltimore area, and supposedly

gay,
you
think he acts in John Waters' flicks?

"Supposedly gay?" I'd say the gimp is way gay.

I'd say the gimp is everything he thinks make look him intelligent

and *in*.

He may or may not be gay, but he most certainly is queer.