pland

Default FS: NAD stack (int, tuner, CD)

Not enough room to keep the trophies of my youth.. all NAD gear obtained in
the late 80s. Non-smoking owner. Can't locate the manuals, original boxes
are long gone, and remotes.. ha ha! They didn't come with them.

Best offer. Prefer to sell together but will split up. Send inquiries to

Selling:

NAD 3220PE integrated amp. A little noisy/soft on startup, but after a
minute or so, she plays clean and strong. I've heard this amp is
"legendary". Not sure what that means but it still sounds good. 20 wpc,
20-20k @ 0.02% THD. Very basic - phono/aux-cd/tuner/tape in&mon; volume;
bass & treble.. rear has one (1) set of spkr trms, impedance Hi/Norm for
phono, Soft Clipping switch (allows you to turn it up to 11), two ungrounded
power outlets.
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/3220PE/IMG_1585-1.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/3220PE/IMG_1587.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/3220PE/IMG_1592.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/3220PE/IMG_1593.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/3220PE/IMG_1594.jpg
Overall very good condition, some scratches at the top rear (see
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/3220PE/IMG_1589.jpg)

NAD 4130 AM/FM tuner. Digital readout. Five presets for AM&FM. Seek/scan.
Display reads out .1 higher than actual station frequency; 103.2 is actually
103.1. That's the only problem I know of. It worked very well for me using a
cable system connection. Back panel has 75ohm F-connector for FM plus
push-in terminals for FM and AM, and a big black handle -- I mean ferrite AM
rod. Fixed output only.

http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/4130/IMG_1595-1.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/4130/IMG_1596.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/4130/IMG_1601.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/4130/IMG_1602.jpg
this next one is B&W to show the display more clearly (note the "centered
channel" at 101.6...)
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/4130/IMG_1605-1.jpg

NAD 5330 single-disc CD player. Typical late-80s single player features.
Note that it plays CD-Rs perfectly (a feature I didn't appreciate until
about ten years after I bought it!). Analog out only. Excellent condition,
plays perfectly, sounds good.
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/5330/IMG_1613-1.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/5330/IMG_1614-1.jpg
http://www.efn.org/~pland/NAD/5330/IMG_1617.jpg