takeitout

Default Audio Pro Avantek Subwoofer Its Fast, Detailed, and Great Bass Exstension

Audio Pro is one of the most well respected speaker comnpanies in audio.
Primarily known for building high quality subwoofers for home and
commercial use. Built in Sweden, Audio Pro products have always had a
reputation for high end performance, at a reasonable cost. The Avantek
subwoofer won Product of the Year in Europe in 2000, and is highly
regarded as a nuetral subwoofer with fast articulate bass.

Features

10" Downward firing slot loaded woofer

Uses Audio Pro Proprietary ACE BASS amp technology. Its not a servo, or
bass equalization design. It stabalizes the impedance the amp sees from
the woofer, allowing it to have iron fisted control over the woofer
excursion

Unique semi cylinderical tapered cabinet. Sides are soemwhat rounded in
order to break up internal standing waves that are founded in
conventional cubed subwoofer enclosures.

500 watt amplifier with line level and speaker inputs. 180 degree phase
switch. Auto on/off. Variable high/low pass electronic x over.50 to 150 hz.

This subwoofer is approxinately 1 year old, and in excellent condition.
Finsih is black ash one tiny nick on the veneer on the back of the
woofer. You cant see it, but it can be felt with your hand. Otherwise a
perfect speaker. This subwoofer will blend with alot of speakers. Its
fast , extends down to 30hz, and is very easy to place in a room due to
its slot loading design. If you want a high end subwoofer for a
reasonable price then don't let this one pass you by. Prefer local pick
up due to the fact that I do not have original box. If necessary I can
have it crated, and buyer arranges shipping. I am not on the net alot so
if you have questions you can call me at 509-528-0910. Paypal users add
3% Email address is

Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 08:45 AM
Mixing, Any additional suggestions? Matrixmusic Pro Audio 24 September 10th 05 02:01 PM
Mixing, Any additional suggestions? Matrixmusic Pro Audio 22 May 27th 05 03:15 AM
FS: Pair of Altec 604 E's...Great ! Shape..+ TON'S of TUBE AUDIO FS!!!! MGM Pro Audio 0 May 9th 05 12:02 AM
Some Mixing Techniques kevindoylemusic Pro Audio 78 February 16th 05 07:51 AM