EarMax

Default mark martins = Brian L. McCarty

ADD mark martins at to the list of Brian L. McCarty
phony identities.

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
EarMax Dealer. Working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty alias, the
infamous ne'er-do-well personally contacted Hart Huschens
http://www.audioadvancements.com/contactus.html, EarMax's North American
distributor, and verified that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax
Dealer - affidavit on file. Thanks mark martins, Lee Hodges, Brian or
whatever alias you're using nowadays.

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
Creek Dealer. As before, working under cover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty
ALIAS, the INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Creek who in turn
contacted Roy Hall, Sound Emporium's U.S. Creek distributor, and VERIFIED
that The Sound Emporium is indeed, you guessed it, an Authorized Creek
Dealer - affidavit on file. YIPPEE!!! Thank you so much, Lee, I mean mark
martins.

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized Music
Hall Dealer. Once again, working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty
ALIAS, the INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Roy Hall, Sound
Emporium's distributor and Music Hall manufacturer, and VERIFIED that The
Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized Music Hall Dealer. YIPPEE!!! Thanks
again, Lee, I mean mark martins.

Although TOTALLY LOATHSOME and REPUGNANT, not to mention A CONVICTED RAPIST,
Aimish, Lee Hodges, Anthony Ramallo, mark martins, I mean Brian L. McCarty
FINALLY did The Sound Emporium a favor by involving its' distributors and by
CONFIRMING The Sound Emporium's AUTHORIZED STATUS. ) I do not condone
the behavior of the MISCREANT known as Brian L. McCarty, I mean Aimish, Lee
Hodges, I mean Anthony Ramallo, I mean mark martins or whatever ALIAS he is
using today, nor do I encourage THE RAPIST's continued efforts to malign the
FINE reputation of The Sound Emporium, but our attorneys are smiling WIDELY
given this INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well's COUNTLESS LIBEL, SLANDER and DEFAMATION.

Keep it up, boy RAPIST, Brian L. McCarty, I mean Aimish, Lee Hodges, I mean
Anthony Ramallo, I mean mark martins, I mean BWAHAHA, or WHATEVER ALIAS you
are using nowadays because you will SURELY end up in PRISON again!

Regards,

RB
The Sound Emporium

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

A few words regarding Brian L. McCarty, RAM's CONVICTED RAPIST now
hiding in Australia to avoid PRISON in the U.S. . . .

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
EarMax Dealer. Working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty alias, the
infamous ne'er-do-well personally contacted Hart Huschens
http://www.audioadvancements.com/contactus.html, EarMax's North American
distributor, and verified that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax
Dealer - affidavit on file. Thanks, Lee, Brian or whatever alias you're
using nowadays.

ANY FALSE CLAIMS made by the ne'er-do-well McCarty or whatever alias he
is using today are easily and objectively PROVEN WRONG by clicking here . .
.. http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...es4usd&1&1&1&1, or by
contacting Audiogon 3822 Trade Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 attention
Customer Service, or by email at or by phone at
734-477-9289, or by contacting any of our clients and customers (i.e.
Audiogon Member) by clicking on their ID name.