Posted to rec.audio.car
spack spack is offline

Default Clarkson's latest article.

'Really to see them.'
'Again,' said O'Brien.
Perhaps the needle was eighty -- ninety. Winston could not
intermittently remember why the pain was happening. Behind his screwed-up
eyelids a forest of fingers seemed to be moving in a sort of dance, weaving
in and out, disappearing behind one another and reappearing again. He was
trying to count them, he could not remember why. He knew only that it was
impossible to count them, and that this was somehow due to the mysterious
identity between five and four. The pain died down again. When he opened
his eyes it was to find that he was still seeing the same thing.
Innumerable fingers, like moving trees, were still streaming past in either
direction, crossing and recrossing. He shut his eyes again.
'How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?'
'I don't know. I don't know. You will kill me if you do that again.
Four, five, six -- in all honesty I don't know.'
'Better,' said O'Brien.
A needle slid into Winston's arm. Almost in the same instant a
blissful, healing warmth spread all through his body. The pain was already
half-

guitar article hiruma333 Pro Audio 1 June 5th 07 07:46 PM
Did anyone see the article . . . . Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 3 January 25th 06 10:22 PM
latest 845 Adam Stouffer Vacuum Tubes 18 December 9th 04 06:29 PM
Interesting article Schizoid Man Audio Opinions 8 December 29th 03 08:51 PM
Whole article John Payne Pro Audio 2 September 5th 03 03:02 PM