Posted to rec.audio.car
RickyBobby RickyBobby is offline

Default I imagined how to fix NASCAR ratings

'Oh, you've got it? Good,' she said without much interest, and almost
immediately knelt down beside the oil stove to make the coffee.
They did not return to the subject until they had been in bed for half
an hour. The evening was just cool enough to make it worth while to pull up
the counterpane. From below came the familiar sound of singing and the
scrape of boots on the flagstones. The brawny red-armed woman whom Winston
had seen there on his first visit was almost a fixture in the yard. There
seemed to be no hour of daylight when she was not marching to and fro
between the washtub and the line, alternately gagging herself with clothes
pegs and breaking forth into lusty song. Julia had settled down on her side
and seemed to be already on the point of falling asleep. He reached out for
the book, which was lying on the floor, and sat up against the bedhead.
'We must read it,' he said. 'You too. All members of the Brotherhood
have to read it.'
'You read it,' she said with her eyes shut. 'Read it aloud. That's the
best way. Then you can explain it to me as you go.'
The clock's hands said six, meaning eighteen. They had three or four
hours ahead of them. He propped the book against his knees and began
reading:

Chapter I.

Ignorance is Strength.

Throughout recorded time, and probably since the end of the Neolithic
Age, there have been three kinds of people in the world, the High, the
Middle, and the Low. They have been subdivided in many ways, they have
borne countless different names, and their relative numbers, as well as
their attitude towards one another, have

NASCAR Nextel, NASCAR Race Jack[_4_] Car Audio 1 July 22nd 07 08:04 PM
Nascar Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 26 April 5th 05 12:32 AM
Specifications Ratings Lalo Car Audio 3 February 20th 04 10:18 PM
power ratings? SmilingSinner Car Audio 0 July 28th 03 12:05 PM