Emerald_Dragon

Default newbie needs to know whats gonna pound harder

ok i am putting together a system for my truck and i'm going with 2 12's
in the back. i want something that will vibrate and rattle my teeth the
best. the 4 options i have are alpine SWE-1242 Sony XSL122P5 RF P212S4
or jl audio 12W1v2 they are all in my price range and as i stated
before the louder the better. what ever i get will be feed around 200
watts rms to each sub. so whats the verdict! JL, RF, Alpine, or sony?
thanks for all you help i'm still learning and will soon stop asking
stupid question. anyways these brands are the ones i have avaliable at
a good price and i'm not intrested in ordering anything from the
internet or anything like that

--
Emerald_Dragon
Emerald_Dragon's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=34702

Mister.Lull

For my OPINION, I would choose the JL Audio subs...
As for which one will FACTUALLY pump harder/more, see if you can get a
hold of the Thiele/Small measurements for each sub and the SPL
measurement (I believe) on there will tell you which one creates more
actual pressure... I'm sure other posters will say something if I'm
mistaken.

Mister.Lull

Matt Pueschel