Supernoma

Default Songs That Pound

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good tracks to just blow off steam after
school, play at shows, and annoy a few neighbours O:-).

Something more hip-hopish, I've got more rock then I know what to do with.
lol

2002 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 SLS Step-Side Extended Cab - 4.3L Vortec / 4L60E

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/sl4ck3r

Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.
-Woody Allen

wicked1

bass mekanik-anything by him

why dont you try looking back a little bit theres some seriously huge lists
of songs that pound.

"Supernoma" om wrote in
message ...
Hey guys, I'm looking for some good tracks to just blow off steam after
school, play at shows, and annoy a few neighbours O:-).

Something more hip-hopish, I've got more rock then I know what to do with.
lol

2002 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 SLS Step-Side Extended Cab - 4.3L Vortec / 4L60E

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/sl4ck3r

Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.
-Woody Allen

Robbie Caldwell

Try some Raheem.

Robbie

"Supernoma" om wrote in
message ...
Hey guys, I'm looking for some good tracks to just blow off steam after
school, play at shows, and annoy a few neighbours O:-).

Something more hip-hopish, I've got more rock then I know what to do with.
lol

2002 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 SLS Step-Side Extended Cab - 4.3L Vortec / 4L60E

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/sl4ck3r

Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.
-Woody Allen

EFFENDI

Supernoma wrote:

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good tracks to just blow off steam after
school, play at shows, and annoy a few neighbours O:-).

Something more hip-hopish, I've got more rock then I know what to do with.
lol

Ok anything by Triple Six Mafia POUNDS.
Master P - Burbans and Lacs
Kurupt - My System
ANY Lil' Jon is tight.
Bone Crusher - Grippin the Grain
Youngbloodz - Damn (remix)
Chingy and Young Gunz remix - Cant Stop Wont Stop
Ying Yang Twinz bumps pretty good.
just to name a few..
That bass mekanik **** doesnt sound like music i personally cant stand
it, it sounds like some dude playing with a 1980s synthesizer.

p.s. I also make tracks (I do a bit of Producing in my spare time)and
they are pretty bangin, or so people say. Let me know if you are
interested..

EFFENDI

thelizman

Supernoma wrote:
Hey guys, I'm looking for some good tracks to just blow off steam after
school, play at shows, and annoy a few neighbours O:-).

That's funny. I'm looking for a .308 Remington bolt-action rifle to blow
off some steam, make some noise, and annoy my neighbors who don't like
holes in their amplifiers.

--
HammerAttack
http://www.teamrocs.com/forums

Will_Skillz

"turn the bass all the way up and everything will pound"

I don't know man,lol. Some of that old school Luther Vandross is
hopeless

Some songs that pound:

Downsouth Hustlaz- Playaz from the south
Downsouth Hustlaz- Bounce that Azz
Nas- Shoot'em Up
3 six mafia- Push'em off
Lil' Wayne- Fu(k You
Memphis Bleek- Change Up
Lil' Jon- I Dont Give a...
Lil' Jon- Rep Yo City
Twista- Overdose
Pastor Troy- This Tha City
Master P- Pass Me the Green
Master P- Burbans and Lacs
Silkk- If my 9 could talk
Project Pat- Rumble

To Be Continued...
I'll post more if I remember.

[fro]

--
Will_Skillz

Songs for Download Splasher General 0 March 8th 04 08:56 AM
Normalization of Songs for CD SPS22 General 4 January 29th 04 12:35 PM
your favorite bass songs Keith Car Audio 3 November 25th 03 05:52 AM
your favorite bass songs Daniel Stocker Car Audio 19 November 24th 03 02:22 PM
good bass songs Adam B****** Car Audio 13 July 14th 03 10:37 PM