Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Obama directs speech at 2pid

"Nothing is easier than blaming others for our troubles and absolving
ourselves of responsibility for our choices and our actions," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/...pr_wh/us_obama

LoL. The President has your number, 2pid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 8:02*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 23, 2:59*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
"Nothing is easier than blaming others for our troubles and absolving
ourselves of responsibility for our choices and our actions," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/...pr_wh/us_obama

LoL. The President has your number, 2pid.

I hope he begins to practice what he preaches,

Where hasn't he?

"True leadership will not be demonstrated by muzzling dissent at
home..."

So you're afraid of muzzles. I totally understand, 2pid. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 23, 8:31�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 23, 6:27�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
"Nothing is easier than blaming others for our troubles and absolving
ourselves of responsibility for our choices and our actions," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/...pr_wh/us_obama

LoL. The President has your number, 2pid.

I hope he begins to practice what he preaches,

Where hasn't he?

�LoL. Every speech of recent memory.
But I should have turned you in for bad info
before they were forced to shut that idea down.

I think Shhh! is right about the break. I can always tell when you've
become completely unhinged. This is one of those times.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 23, 8:40�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:
"Nothing is easier than blaming others for our troubles and absolving
ourselves of responsibility for our choices and our actions," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/...pr_wh/us_obama

LoL. The President has your number, 2pid.

I hope he begins to practice what he preaches,

Where hasn't he?

LoL. Every speech of recent memory.
But I should have turned you in for bad info
before they were forced to shut that idea down.

I think Shhh! is right about the break. I can always tell when you've
become completely unhinged. This is one of those times.

�Yeah, that's what you do. �You tell things. �LoL..

Yes, I tell things. You bark incessantly.

Any other gems before your empty head falls off?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 8:59*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:
"Nothing is easier than blaming others for our troubles and absolving
ourselves of responsibility for our choices and our actions," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/...pr_wh/us_obama

LoL. The President has your number, 2pid.

I hope he begins to practice what he preaches,

Where hasn't he?

LoL. Every speech of recent memory.
But I should have turned you in for bad info
before they were forced to shut that idea down.

I think Shhh! is right about the break. I can always tell when you've
become completely unhinged. This is one of those times.

Yeah, that's what you do. You tell things. LoL.

Yes, I tell things.

*But must they all be so boring?

You bark incessantly.

Any other gems before your empty head falls off?

*Is that the best you can do?
You remind me of Leno...not ready for primetime.
Badabing! LoL.
thank-you thank-you, I'll be here as long as I feel like it.

Um, 2pid? It really isn't any skin off of any of us if you want to
keep wetting yourself in public.

Some of us enjoy the spectacle. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Nothing is easier than blaming others for our troubles and absolving
ourselves of responsibility for our choices and our actions," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/...pr_wh/us_obama

LoL. The President has your number, 2pid.

I hope he begins to practice what he preaches,

Where hasn't he?

LoL. Every speech of recent memory.
But I should have turned you in for bad info
before they were forced to shut that idea down.

I think Shhh! is right about the break. I can always tell when you've
become completely unhinged. This is one of those times.

Yeah, that's what you do. You tell things. LoL.

Yes, I tell things.

�But must they all be so boring?

And yet you can't stop responding. Hmmm...I call shenanigans!

You bark incessantly.

Any other gems before your empty head falls off?

�Is that the best you can do?
You remind me of Leno...not ready for primetime.
Badabing! LoL.
thank-you thank-you, I'll be here as long as I feel like it.

Correction: as long as your pathological condition makes you feel like
it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
[...]

You know, I was pretty bored tonight. It's cold and rainy outside, and
everyone's home just doing their own thing.

I have to thank Scott for entertaining me with this meltdown.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
[...]

You are immune to bad ratings.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

�I have a captive audience with nothing better to do .

It's funny how people gather around and watch when someone else has a
nervous breakdown in public. I even made popcorn.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Some people read. Some people listen to music.

2pid chooses to publicly self-destruct. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

You are immune to bad ratings.

*I have a captive audience with nothing better to do .

Some people read. Some people listen to music.
2pid chooses to publicly self-destruct. LoL.

I allow for the possibility that he's leashed in the yard with only his
'puter and a chew toy to play with.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

wrote:
[...]

Do you really do that? That's pretty sick.
I've never actually seen someone do that in public
but I can see why you would live for that.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

But we have, 2pid. We have. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Now what are you talking about? You're in your own little world,
aren't you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

It's funny how people gather around and watch when someone else has a
nervous breakdown in public.

?Do you really do that? ?That's pretty sick.
I've never actually seen someone do that in public
but I can see why you would live for that.

Now what are you talking about? You're in your own little world,
aren't you.

Are you suggesting that Scottie is somewhat lacking in self-awareness? That
runs counter to Witlessdogma.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Correcting your deficient use of the English language is one of society's higher callings

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
[...]

Ebert give it thumbs up!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

wrote:
[...]

You might start with getting the quote attributes straight.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

i have not erroneously quoted you,
if that's what you mena, I have no other logical
guesses for your mystic rantings.