Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default The Standard and Packaged Establishment Answer to Criticism

The Standard and Packaged Establishment Answer to Criticism

Posted by Bob on September 19, 2009 at 5:25 pm

"When Medieval writers criticized papal excesses, the Pope responded that they were attacking Christ. It was, all agreed, His Church. So any criticism of the Church was an assault on Christ.

Today any criticism of the ongoing program of genocide against whites,
immigration and assimilation, is an attack on helpless minorities. The
picture of a critic of Church nepotism in 1500 would be a man standing
beneath the Cross and insulting Christ. The picture of a person
objecting to massive immigration and demands for “assimilation,”
intermarriage, in ALL white countries and ONLY in white countries is a
mob mincing blacks or, above all, anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

All this is thrillingly novel to the numbskulls who excuse their
idiocy by their Youth or their Idealism. But it is no different from
intellectual bigotry down through the ages. The novice monk who
whipped and starved himself mercilessly and said he would follow
Christ’s command to do unto others as he did to himself was exactly
like the self-flagellating white of today who thinks denouncing and
destroying his own people is the Highest Morality.

And to top it all off, they call it Modern Thinking."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...-to-criticism/