Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Kee-rist!

Did you ever notice how many perfectly good symphonies are just ruined by
$(*%& brass instruments blaring away like klaxons?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Did you ever notice how many perfectly good symphonies are just ruined by
$(*%& brass instruments blaring away like klaxons?

Or mooing like cows? (rmcr reference, note.)

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Did you ever notice how many perfectly good symphonies are just ruined by
$(*%& brass instruments blaring away like klaxons?

Or mooing like cows? (rmcr reference, note.)

OK, I finally figured out what "rmcr" means. I downloaded 1000 messages and
not one of them has "cows" or "moo" or "mooing" in the body. (That's only a
week's worth of posts on that group.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Did you ever notice how many perfectly good symphonies are just ruined by
$(*%& brass instruments blaring away like klaxons?

Or mooing like cows? (rmcr reference, note.)

OK, I finally figured out what "rmcr" means. I downloaded 1000 messages and
not one of them has "cows" or "moo" or "mooing" in the body. (That's only a
week's worth of posts on that group.)

The long-time poster who had a mania about french horns 'mooing' when
played with vibrato has flown the coop. You might remember him from when
he came to RAO to talk about how great his Bozak speakers are.

Unlike of the RAO blight of OT politics, he flooded rmcr with links to
his re-eq'ed versions of public domain recordings featuring low signal
levels and midrange suckouts.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Did you ever notice how many perfectly good symphonies are just ruined
by
$(*%& brass instruments blaring away like klaxons?

Or mooing like cows? (rmcr reference, note.)

OK, I finally figured out what "rmcr" means. I downloaded 1000 messages and
not one of them has "cows" or "moo" or "mooing" in the body. (That's only a
week's worth of posts on that group.)

The long-time poster who had a mania about french horns 'mooing' when
played with vibrato has flown the coop. You might remember him from when
he came to RAO to talk about how great his Bozak speakers are.

Unlike of the RAO blight of OT politics, he flooded rmcr with links to
his re-eq'ed versions of public domain recordings featuring low signal
levels and midrange suckouts.

Stephen

Now THERE'S a loon.