Posted to rec.audio.pro
Excerpt from New Review Excerpt from New Review is offline

Default Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around" choice if I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article 200901302335278930-tomhanksisloser@gmailcom,
Excerpt from New Review wrote:
This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

What is WITH all these Berliner posts in the last couple weeks, all
coming from the same IP block? Come on guys, this is not a valid
marketing scheme.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:35:27 -0500, Excerpt from New Review wrote
(in article 200901302335278930-tomhanksisloser@gmailcom):

This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

What an odd post.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
George's Pro Sound Company George's Pro Sound Company is offline

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
al.NET...
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:35:27 -0500, Excerpt from New Review wrote
(in article 200901302335278930-tomhanksisloser@gmailcom):

This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

What an odd post.

Regards,

Ty Ford

I wonder if that quote was used with the author's permission, and the
author was compensated for it
afaikt the author is not even credited

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:

In article 200901302335278930-tomhanksisloser@gmailcom,
Excerpt from New Review wrote:
This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

What is WITH all these Berliner posts in the last couple weeks, all
coming from the same IP block? Come on guys, this is not a valid
marketing scheme.
--scott

These mics must sound really shilly.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill Les Cargill is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article 200901302335278930-tomhanksisloser@gmailcom,
Excerpt from New Review wrote:
This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

What is WITH all these Berliner posts in the last couple weeks, all
coming from the same IP block? Come on guys, this is not a valid
marketing scheme.
--scott

Besides, jelly donuts are bad for you.

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
drichard drichard is offline

It seems there are some here who would be in favor of chopping off his
hand for such a transgression. It's got me thinking I need to turn
"auto-quote" off in my Usenet software.

On Jan 31, 9:23*am, "George's Pro Sound Company"
wrote:
"Ty Ford" wrote in message

al.NET...

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:35:27 -0500, Excerpt from New Review wrote
(in article 200901302335278930-tomhanksisloser@gmailcom):

This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

*"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if *I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

What an odd post.

Regards,

Ty Ford

I wonder if that *quote was used with *the author's permission, and the
author was compensated for it
afaikt the author is not even credited
g- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:25:53 -0500, drichard wrote
(in article
):

It seems there are some here who would be in favor of chopping off his
hand for such a transgression. It's got me thinking I need to turn
"auto-quote" off in my Usenet software.

On Jan 31, 9:23*am, "George's Pro Sound Company"
wrote:
"Ty Ford" wrote in message

al.NET...

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:35:27 -0500, Excerpt from New Review wrote
(in article 200901302335278930-tomhanksisloser@gmailcom):

This is an excerpt from the latest review on the Berliner U77 published
in PAR front cover story.

*"I must say, that the Berliner U77 would be my "best-all-around"
choice if *I could buy only one mic for all voice-over work"

Just thought I would share.

What an odd post.

Regards,

Ty Ford

I wonder if that *quote was used with *the author's permission, and the
author was compensated for it
afaikt the author is not even credited
g- Hide quoted text -

"When you got nothin', you got nothin' to lose", Bob Dylan

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
drichard drichard is offline

Huh???

On Feb 1, 11:29*am, Ty Ford wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:25:53 -0500, drichard wrote
(in article
):

It seems there are some here who would be in favor of chopping off his
hand for such a transgression. It's got me thinking I need to turn
"auto-quote" off in my Usenet software.

On Jan 31, 9:23*am, "George's Pro Sound Company"
wrote:

dual.NET...

Acting and Voiceover Demoshttp://www.tyford.com
Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA- Hide quoted text -