Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Now I have time to clear up 2pid's and Clyde's 'misperceptions'

On Sep 14, 10:29*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Sep 14, 9:37 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 14, 9:05 pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:41 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:07 pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 14, 5:20 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 14, 9:33 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 14, 6:56 am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 14, 1:43 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

So, Clyde, you can claim that I am not what I say I am. The funny
thing is there are several here who know for a fact that I am. LOL!

Simple solution---
provide thaqt same verification to me.

Here's another area you and 2pid are exactly alike. 2pid feels he can
dismiss whatever I say regarding the military because *he* doesn't
know my background for a fact. (This, of course, begs the question of
whether what I say is *right* or not (amazingly, there's always
affirmation by senior military leaders that my position is indeed
correct), and also (in 2pid's 'mind') this 'proves' that his
'differing POV' is 'equally valid'. It isn't. LOL!!!!!!!!!!)

So, dear Clyde, I can indeed say that bushie and cheney were the worst
presidents we've ever had. That does not mean that I am not a military
officer. And it does not mean that I am a coward. I simply choose to
insolate myself and my real life from Usenet kooks, idealogues and
vindictive whackos.

And what there isn't evidence of is that you and 2pid don't fall into
those categories.

And what there isn't evidence of is that you don't fall into
those categories. Yet I allow you to know my real identitiy..
You hide yours, you are a coward.

This reminds me of when Arny and CISG tried to say that I didn't work
for an audio magazine. When it was shown that I did, did they
apologize or say that they were wrong? Of course not. That's because
they're pieces of **** living in the margins of society. I didn't want
them to know about my job because I didn't want them to do what Arny
wound up doing anyway.

You're in the same situation here. Shhh! doesn't want you to know who
he is, and he has every right to preserve that condition. Don't be
another Usenet piece of **** living in the margins of society..

that's different. we know who you are.
Shh has every right to preserve his anonyimity
and i have every right believe he is lying about any and
all of his claims

You do, but you'd be wrong. Most people don't aim for that objective.

how would you know who shhh is.
you don't-

I've known him for at least a decade.

he hasn't been here for a decade.-

There's two ways I can answer that:

1. As far as you know.
2. Why would RAO define the limits of my knowledge of him?

See the big holes in your reasoning yet?

Clyde doesn't know for sure that reasoning exists because he actually
hasn't seen or physically touched anything called "reason".

Therefore, "reason" is either invisible or it doesn't exist. Clyde
apparenly chooses to believe it doesn't exist.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

I'll make you a deal...I'll tell you who Shhh! is if you get me the name and
address for CISG.

Why? What are you ... a real-life stalker or something? Oh yeah, that's right
.... you've admitted to stalking Arny.

BTW, are you still on the lam from the repo man, IRS agents, divorce lawyers,
child services lackeys and audio equipment manufactures looking to get their
review samples back (that were pawned the second you got your greasy little
mitts on 'em)?

Did Dorgay finally wise up and boot the tar baby off of TONE Audio before it
could muck anything else up?

Anyways, last I heard I was living in Nashville or Austin or someplace working
at a Christian organization or something.

Hope this helps ... and this too .... Doug Haugen. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 15, 12:01*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Sacky retracts his dainty little claws.

It's just an issue of whether or not you think I'm a lying scumbag or
not. You know me...it's up to you to decide whether or not you trust
me. But I'm telling you that there are plenty of people here who know
the truth, and you're not exactly wowing them by clinging to this
argument.

the supposed repositories of
'the truth' are not wowing me.

and let me make it clear that you are not a scumbag.

I'm a scumbag though, right?

No George, you are not.
but there is someone who is!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

[...]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I have 'reason' to believe you are merely a disembodied voice!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 15, 12:31*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:01*am, George M. Middius
wrote:

I'm a scumbag though, right?

No George, you are not.
but there is someone who is!

I thought you and 2pid were buds.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 15, 12:32*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:50*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Clyde doesn't know for sure that reasoning exists because he actually
hasn't seen or physically touched anything called "reason".

Therefore, "reason" is either invisible or it doesn't exist. Clyde
apparenly chooses to believe it doesn't exist.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 'reason' to believe you are merely a disembodied voice!

And I'm just fine with that!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 15, 12:30*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon howled:

I'll make you a deal...I'll tell you who Shhh! is if you get me the name and
address for CISG.

Why? What are you ... a real-life stalker or something? Oh yeah, that's right
... you've admitted to stalking Arny.

BTW, are you still on the lam from the repo man, IRS agents, divorce lawyers,
child services lackeys and audio equipment manufactures looking to get their
review samples back (that were pawned the second you got your greasy little
mitts on 'em)?

Did Dorgay finally wise up and boot the tar baby off of TONE Audio before it
could muck anything else up?

"Tar baby"?

I didn't think it was possible for you to post duller, stupider things
than your "jism, smegma etc." posts, Sugar.

Congratulations. You've snuck under your already very low standards.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I'm a scumbag though, right?

No George, you are not.
but there is someone who is!

I thought you and 2pid were buds.

He's probably referring to Bratzi.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 14, 10:43�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Sep 14, 9:10�pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I haven't known him for
at least a decade!
BTW, what does CISG translate to?

Creepy Internet Stalker Guy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 15, 1:12�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

Let's see...we know he's homophobic (which means he's a closeted
homosexual), and we know he's one of those right-wing morons. I'm not
really surprised to learn he's a racist as well.

I'm just trying to figure out how it applies to me, a WASP if there
ever was one. Then again, I see nothing in his post that remotely
resembles the truth. Perhaps we're expecting too much from the unhappy
little IT closet dweller who is just a few weeks away from sticking a
gun in his festering maw and pulling the trigger until it goes "click."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

I had no idea that Sugar was suicidal. Since we have no evidence that
he isn't it must be true.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
[...]

If a computer lackey blows his brains out in a lonely IT closet, does
it make a sound?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

The real question would be whether or not anybody would notice.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
[...]

IT monkeys like CISG are a dime a dozen.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I had no idea that Sugar was suicidal. Since we have no evidence that
he isn't it must be true.

If a computer lackey blows his brains out in a lonely IT closet, does
it make a sound?

The real question would be whether or not anybody would notice.

This subthread is dangerously surreal. You started with mock-ScottieLogic,
then Marc perverted a pseudo-philosophical riddle into a Stynch-bomb, and
now you're trying to pretend that the Fake Christian Movement does not have
a huge pimple on its ass.

I think we all need to take a step back and listen to the yapping.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 15, 1:59*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

I think we all need to take a step back and listen to the yapping.

qthis is a qvwery godo qpoint i will qcomply imediately

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

I had no idea that Sugar was suicidal. Since we have no evidence that
he isn't it must be true.

If a computer lackey blows his brains out in a lonely IT closet, does
it make a sound?

The real question would be whether or not anybody would notice.

This subthread is dangerously surreal. You started with mock-ScottieLogic,
then Marc perverted a pseudo-philosophical riddle into a Stynch-bomb, and
now you're trying to pretend that the Fake Christian Movement does not have
a huge pimple on its ass.

I think we all need to take a step back and listen to the yapping.

Naw...it's all about the yuks.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Larry" squealed:

"Shhhhemp!" peeled:

"Moe" reeled:

The real question would be whether or not anybody would notice.

I think we all need to take a step back and listen to the yapping.

Naw...it's all about the yuks.

The Stooges ratchet up the echo chamber and nyuck-nyuck themselves into
incontinence bliss.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 15, 5:43*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
"Larry" squealed:

"Shhhhemp!" peeled:
"Moe" reeled:
The real question would be whether or not anybody would notice.
I think we all need to take a step back and listen to the yapping.

Naw...it's all about the yuks.

The Stooges ratchet up the echo chamber

Your qobvuiosly not a qmusician
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 15, 6:42�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 15, 5:43�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

"Larry" squealed:

"Shhhhemp!" peeled:
"Moe" reeled:
The real question would be whether or not anybody would notice.
I think we all need to take a step back and listen to the yapping.
Naw...it's all about the yuks.

The Stooges ratchet up the echo chamber

Your qobvuiosly not a qmusician

Three Stooges, smegma, jism, etc.

Wasn't clever the first 10 times.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

The Stooges ratchet up the echo chamber

Your qobvuiosly not a qmusician

Three Stooges, smegma, jism, etc.

Wasn't clever the first 10 times.

You may believe adolescence was just a brief phase of your life, but
Stynchie has a differing POV.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimpturd oozed pungenlty along:

You may believe adolescence was just a brief phase of your life

You're beginning to sound like a doddering old fart there, 'lil Georgie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 15, 9:24�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
vinyl anachronist said:

The Stooges ratchet up the echo chamber

Your qobvuiosly not a qmusician

Three Stooges, smegma, jism, etc.

Wasn't clever the first 10 times.

You may believe adolescence was just a brief phase of your life, but
Stynchie has a differing POV.

Yes, but is his POV "pungenlt"?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

Yes, but is his POV "pungenlt"?

The "professional writer" spots a typo and proudly exclaims: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ou!
Me want banana! And diet soda, too! Ouh! Ouh! Eek! Eek!"

Witless's idea of "audio discussion" ;-( George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 29 May 26th 08 12:09 PM
Good Idea/Bad Idea - Normalizing? jtougas Pro Audio 71 February 27th 07 03:08 PM
A win-win idea Alwen Pro Audio 0 December 8th 05 02:50 PM
Just an idea Margaret von B. Audio Opinions 9 July 30th 05 04:09 PM