Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

Default John Albert - THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I jsut want to say thanks to all that pitched in with ideas and help
but I really need to give John the biggest thanks I have. He turned me
on to a software company that makes something called Data Rescue II and
for $99 my life was saved.

I've always thought highly of most of everyone here and this is a great
example of why. When the fit hits the shan there is always someone
willing to help. In this case, it could have been a financial cave in
for me. John, THANK YOU!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gutter Butt Gutter Butt is offline

Danny T wrote:
I jsut want to say thanks to all that pitched in with ideas and help
but I really need to give John the biggest thanks I have. He turned

me
on to a software company that makes something called Data Rescue II

and
for $99 my life was saved.

I've always thought highly of most of everyone here

DO YOU THINK HIGHLY OF **ME**?!?!?!?! UGGGGGGGGGGN POOPING

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU, DANNY, I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

UGGGGGGGGGGGN SO ANYWAY: WANNA WATCH ME POO?!?!?!?!

SLOP SLOP SQUISH