Posted to rec.audio.tech
MadManMoon MadManMoon is offline

Default The most Awesome iPad app

Wow.

I finally jumped on the iPad bandwagon with their 3rd iteration. Talk
about high resolution! You can't even see the pixel delineations.
It is 326 pixels per inch! Next will be AMOLED probably. Butthis thing is
sweet.

One odd side effect is that I find myself reaching up to the screen of
my laptop to attempt to "press"the shutdown icon. And I have only had it
a week.

The best app in the world (and it would blow the minds of the guys from
the 60s) is the "Animoog" Synth from Moog, and another winner is their
Filtatron sampler /skew pad!

Wow. Best money I ever spent on a computer app ever.

Right after that is the animated Periodic Table! Great shots and data
of all the elements and a song too!

The tuning tool is awesome too!

http://www.moogmusic.com/products/apps/animoog

(this works on the iPad just fine) (Awesome even)
http://www.moogmusic.com/products/apps/filtatron

This one is awesome too.
http://tonalenergy.com/products/te-tuner/

Awesome speakers!! David Nebenzahl Tech 0 January 20th 11 02:55 AM
Spectrogram HD for iPad Pete[_10_] Pro Audio 2 July 9th 10 09:02 PM
Pro Audio Software Enters the iPad Arena david correia Pro Audio 17 April 17th 10 06:30 PM
Awesome [email protected] Tech 0 June 5th 07 05:34 AM
This group is awesome! [email protected] Audio Opinions 21 September 10th 06 04:16 PM