walkingincircles

Default Effects plugins...

Hey all...

Regarding effects plugins... what can I download and use with Digital
Performer 2.7 on the Mac? Do I have to try and find ones specifically
made for DP or can I use VST plugins, or others?

Also if anyone knows any good resources for whichever plugins I CAN
download and use, maybe you could post a link...

Thanks in advance...

Wes
ScotFraser

Regarding effects plugins... what can I download and use with Digital
Performer 2.7 on the Mac? Do I have to try and find ones specifically
made for DP or can I use VST plugins, or others?

Digital Performer uses MAS plugins. You CAN use VST plugins with DP in
conjunction with VST Wrapper or the translator included with Cycling 74s Pluggo
set, but not all the automation features will work as intended.

Scott Fraser