Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~ Danny ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~ is offline

Default Need in/on ear monitoring for elderly church service?

There are some systems I have seen where a church will check out
personal monitoring for elderly/hard of hearing folks. I assume there
is one transmitter and several monitors - Who makes them and what
should be looked for in them to make it work for everyone?

This will be used in a church that is 5 miles from a regional airport
and not really near anything active for fire/police. The distance
needed for transmitting is only 100 feet or less and I don't think
audiophile quality is any issue at all. Talking voice is the main
focus.

Thanks for your thoughts